• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BladeMaster Zane

Back...Mostly

Hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well. Back from what seems like a 2 month absence >_< I stopped doing a lot of things once I started working on college applications and stuff. Now that I'm done with most of that stuff I have time to do other stuff! XD Well...I know 2 months-ish really...
  2. BladeMaster Zane

"5 Centimeters Per Second"

Has anyone watched "5 Centimeters Per Second" yet? It's a really great movie. Despite being a bit short, the storyline is awesome. Makoto Shinkai, the creator, can definitly be called 'the next Miyazaki.' Oh, and if you have ever cried during an anime...you'll probably cry during this movie.
  3. BladeMaster Zane

Lair....over hyped?

Hey, not sure if there is a thread for Lair, didn't see one on the last 4 or 5 pages. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile. It looks amazing and the storyline seem pretty good. For those who don't know, Lair is a PS3 exclusive that was supposed to be released August 14th but was...
  4. BladeMaster Zane

Playing PS1 games on PS2 problem...

I recently purchased Final Fantasy IX 'cause a friend o mine said it was really good. I tried playing it tonight to try it out a bit but when i put it in the disc tray of my PS2 it made god-awful scratching noises. It kept saying couldn't read disc. I tried wiping back of disc with a silk cloth...
  5. BladeMaster Zane

Fanfiction ► Sythes of Death

Hi! This is my first fan-fic...sorry if its not that great. Just a thought i came up with during english lit class lol...It take place sometime during the course of KH:2. Sora wanders throught the ancient ruins of Hollow Bastion. With his is Riku. Donald and Goofy have decided to take rest in...
  6. BladeMaster Zane

Hello^^

Heya everyone! lol i joined the forums a longgg time ago but now im back! I'm a die-hard KH fan like pretty much everyone here lol. Thats all i have to say right now. So Later!! Oh, Happy Holidays!!! ^^ Zane~
  7. BladeMaster Zane

New(?) Formation Arts Sora Form

Hello! Been gone from forums for awhile. Sorry this really isn't KH2 Final Mix related >.< didnt know where else to post.... Has any1 seen pics of the new Formation Arts Sora figure thats supposedly a new form yet? I heard thats it's description print the form was actually blurred out lmao. So...
  8. BladeMaster Zane

Sigs

um...Hello! I'm new to the forum and I was wondering how do I get pictures in my sig. sorry if this isn't the right section :( I just joined about 40 min ago. thanks a lot!!! Zane
Back