• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New(?) Formation Arts Sora Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello! Been gone from forums for awhile. Sorry this really isn't KH2 Final Mix related >.< didnt know where else to post....

Has any1 seen pics of the new Formation Arts Sora figure thats supposedly a new form yet? I heard thats it's description print the form was actually blurred out lmao. So if any1 has news on this that would be awesome!Btw... Happy late Turkey Day to those who celebrate it ^^

ultamaSora

Its from kh-2.net. They said:

On S-E's Product Diary, there's this small message of a special KH Play Arts that's going to be on sale tomorrow. It is this mysterious "Fa**ru form" of Sora. Yes, his form is really censored and that's how mysterious it can get. This special Sora can only be found in two Hatsudai Sce (?) shops.

There is no picture to identify this "Sora". I wish the Japanese fans a good luck getting him. ^_^

And no there are no pictures of it yet.

Roxas#I3

someone had a idea of what the new form might look like. they think its called alchimist form, its green with dragon like shapes on his leg

Roxas#I3

well, someone gave me a pic of what it might look like but i dont no how to put it up, i tried copy and paste but it wouldn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back