• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sythes of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hi! This is my first fan-fic...sorry if its not that great. Just a thought i came up with during english lit class lol...It take place sometime during the course of KH:2.

Sora wanders throught the ancient ruins of Hollow Bastion. With his is Riku. Donald and Goofy have decided to take rest in the new town there.
"Think the place is still in here somewhere," Sora mutters.
"Not sure...I hope it is though," Riku replies.
Both speak of the old chapel within the bastion. Increasing numbers of heartless are appearing. Both hope to find the cause of these occurences. They enter deeper into the old remains, Sora seeing all the corridors he used when he origianlly saved Kairi. They manage to find the old chapel...but a gaping hole of darkness is at the center.
"What the hell..." Riku says surprised.
"hmmm..."Sora says.
Both draw their keyblades.....
The dark portal leaves...leaving a ripped and tattered XIII order cloak. Soon after a dusk and neo shadow appear on either side of the cloak...Then both fuse with each other then diving to the cloak. By some strange magic they fill the cloak giving it form and shape.

There in the center of the old chapel stood a creature of darkness blended with twilight. The tattered Order Cloak blew in the breeze coming from the the wholes in the room. Sora and Riku stand in dis-belief of what they have just witnessed.
Suddenly, the creature draws a devilish sythe, covered in darkness in each hand.

As the creature rushes...so do Sora and Riku....A battle ensues....

Well ^^;; sorry if that was sorta lame. I just wanted to share some thoughts. This kind of "secret" boss would be interesting to fight. Well..thanks for reading...i might post more unless you guys think its kinda stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back