• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xbox360 Trouble

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. My 360 recently started to not play any games I would put in it. If I restarted the console a few times eventually they would start working. Now unfortunately, it won't play any of them at all. I was just wondering if this has happened to...
  2. S

Resident Evil

I need something to do so I made this thread. Hope there isn't another one like it. Anyway, for all fans out there of one of the greatest series of video games ever made, this thread is here so we can all talk about what we like about the games, what we don't like about the games, characters...
  3. S

Greatest Game Ever, In Your Opinion?

If there's already a thread like this...whoops. Anyway,in your opinion what do you think is the greatest game ever made and why? I would have to say Resident Evil 2 because everything was an improvement on the original. The voice acting got better (but that's not saying much), the graphics got...
  4. S

Please someone help me!

I got FFXII on it's release day in England and I'm stuck on it. If there's already a thread like this then I apologise. *Possible Spoilers* Anyway, I'm at the part where I have to find this sword in this big temple, the place where the statues come to life and you have to turn other statues to...
  5. S

FFXI on 360?

I'm thinking of buying FFXI for the 360 and I was wondering if you can play it without having XboxLive? I don't have Live, so I didn't want to just buy it and then realise that I couldn't play it. Could someone help me out?
  6. S

Thoughts on LOST video game?

The title says it all. Just wondered what Lost fans thoughts were on the fact that a game of the show is being released? Not sure what systems it will be released on, but it's most likely the PS3 and Xbox360. Don't know how many people already know about the game, but all opinions are...
  7. S

Dead Rising

I'm getting an Xbox360 next week and I've heard nothing but good things about Dead Rising, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I know Capcom developed it. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were about the game and if it's worth buying?:thumbsup:
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Awakening

Hello all. I tried to find my original FF:A thread but it's gone, so I've made a new one in the hopes that maybe I'll get a better response this time round. FF:A takes place as if none of the FF or KH story's ever took place, so I can mix everything up and mix up all the characters. Anyway...
  9. S

The "Who loves Futurama?" Thread.

Title says it all. Who loves Futurama? I read on another thread that it's supposed to be coming back in 2008 and I hope it does. Anyway, who are your favourite characters and episodes? Mine are Bender and Dr. Zoidberg and my favourite episodes are probably, Where the Buggolo roam and The...
  10. S

Orichalcum+, where do I find them?

Title says it all, I need to find about seven of them and one Dense Crystal I think and then I can create Ultima Weapon, can anyone tell me how to get them all. Help would be appreciated.:)
  11. S

FF VII: DOC, worth buying?

Play.com says FFVII: DOC is released next month in england. Anyway, my question is this: Is it worth buying? I only ask because I know it's not like the other FFs, is it any good. If this thread is pointless don't be too harsh because I'm just curious.
  12. S

Every character for themselves!

Right, I made a thread very similar to this when I first joined the site but I can't remeber where it is. Anyway, take all the character's from KH 1 and 2 and have a huge war where everyone is paired off into two's (see, anyone who saw my other thread you'll notice that it's pretty much the...
  13. S

Need help again, stuck on Luxord.

If anyone could give me tips on how to defeat Luxord it would be appreciated. One more thing, how many bosses are after him, is it just Saix and Xemnas? If so, a few tips on how to beat them would be appreciated as well.:)
  14. S

Need help with Xaldin.

I'm in beast's castle and I've fought Xaldin once and I got beaten. Is there any possible way to destroy him? Someone please help me!
  15. S

Play.com has kh2!

I looked onplay.com today and it says they have kh2 in stock! I hope this link is correct, if not it won't be too hard to find the site. http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation2/STTS4/3-/570384/Kingdom_Hearts_2/Product.html
  16. S

Favourite song of all time.

What's everyone's favourite song ever? It can be from a game, t.v show, movie or a band. Mine's probably Fantasia alla marcia from the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST.:thumbsup:
  17. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Awakening.

Hi. My first fan fic. Hope everyone likes it. This is going to take place as if none of the FF or KH games ever took place, so I'm going to mix up different locations and characters. Sora and alot of other KH characters won't appear until part two as this is a four story thing. Anyway, down...
  18. S

FF characters you feel sorry for.

Out of all of the FF games, name any characters you feel sorry for and why you feel sorry for them. I felt sorry for Auron in FFX when he went to avenge Braska and Jecht. He just got killed by Yunalesca, he didn't stand a chance.:( I also felt sorry for Vivi in FFIX when he had to watch the...
  19. S

FFIV Should Be Remade.

Who else thinks that FFIV should be remade? I think it had a good story and great characters, Edge and Kain were my favourites. I think it should use the battle engine from FFX so you can switch party members in battle, I thought that was a cool feature.
  20. S

X-Men: The Official Game.

Who else has bought or played X-Men: The Official Game, I bought it yesterday and I think it's really good. Apart from the fact that I'm stuck on it. I'm playing as Nightcrawler and I can't beat Multiple Man. It's a pain in the ass. I thought it was good that the majority of the characters are...
Back