• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on LOST video game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall18

The title says it all.
Just wondered what Lost fans thoughts were on the fact that a game of the show is being released?
Not sure what systems it will be released on, but it's most likely the PS3 and Xbox360.

Don't know how many people already know about the game, but all opinions are appreciated.:)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Im real angry about this, as it has no other future than failing.

What kind of genre would it be? Sims? Fail. Strategy? More fail. Shooter? LMAO!! RPG? Hell no. Fighter? Hey, this could actually work a tiny little bit.

But all in all, there is no real point in the gameplay. LOST is about the lifes of people and their history, not about their adventure on the island. That's the most minor part of the whole series...

@above
LOST is one of the most popular ABC shows on tv.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I agree with New2Ya. As much as I love LOST, it wouldn't suit being a video game. It just wouldn't work.

Unless the game was about John Locke's amazing adventures on the island or something; then I'd be interested ^.^

;)

Squall18

Im real angry about this, as it has no other future than failing.

What kind of genre would it be? Sims? Fail. Strategy? More fail. Shooter? LMAO!! RPG? Hell no. Fighter? Hey, this could actually work a tiny little bit.

But all in all, there is no real point in the gameplay. LOST is about the lifes of people and their history, not about their adventure on the island. That's the most minor part of the whole series...

@above
LOST is one of the most popular ABC shows on tv.

I can see your point.
Me and a friend were discussing what kind of game it would be and you're right, no genre seems to fit at all.
I'm still intrigued to see how the game ends up though.

P.S. Saw the series finale last night...WOW!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
A lame video game for a lame show.

Haku

<3
I really like to watch the show but I don't think that a Lost game would be able to compete with the other major game titles.

Squall18

I disagree completely. Lost is NOT a lame show, and the season finale proves that.

The game just wouldn't work... that's why they're not making one (I hope).

I think they are actually making one, it's listed on play.com and ign.com.
Probably a whole bunch of other gaming websites as well I'd imagine.
They're aren't any screenshots or video's for it though and there isn't even a proper cover for the game either, it's just the blue Lost logo for series 1 with all fourteen original main cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back