• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with Xaldin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall18

I'm in beast's castle and I've fought Xaldin once and I got beaten.
Is there any possible way to destroy him?
Someone please help me!

Squall18

I've used that a few times, do I just need to keep using it and heal when needed?
I tell ya, these members of Organisation XIII are no pushover.

C

cpu

If you die all you have to do is get mickey to help you. when it goes into the menu after you die i think you press don't quit or something like that and then you play as mickey till he losses his hp. sora then returns to fight again. This can be used as much as needed till he is defeated. The damage for mickey also counts. :thumbup:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Its better to defeat him without using Mickey, plus it doesn't suit good have to depend on Mickey all the time. All you have to do, is just really double jump when he attacks to deflect the damage, and collect the learn abilities when it lets you at the same time. Then once you have 9 use about 4-5, and run away. We should keep trying to hit you like before and just continue the same strategy. After you have 9 unleash them all on him and end with a powerful combo or a coop-move (Whirlwind) and he should die in no time.
I defeated him this way on Proud Mode, taking no damage, only 1 1/2 mintues (if that)....he's a push over really

Squall18

Thanks for the tips everyone, I beat him in around three to four minutes.
He got a little annoying when he started riding around on his spears but he wasn't too much of a problem.
Thanks again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back