• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Boxers or briefs

i'm not sure if there have been threads like this before, but. be honest whitey-tightey guys... do you wear boxers or briefs? i personally prefer wearing boxers because 1) they are cool 2)briefs are too small i still have some underwear from when i did wear them, but i am all boxer boy now.
  2. K

Final Fantasy XII Official Website

All right. Kingdom Hearts has introduced me to the world of RPG's. And now I am a Final Fantasy friek as well as a Kingdom Hearts friek. So I am going out of my mind waiting for Dirge of Cerberus and FF3 DS and Final Fantasy XII. The official Final Fantasy XII website on the official Square-Enix...
  3. K

Help! PLEASE VIEW!

I want to put the Deep Dive video (the secret ending to KH: fINAL MIX) on my iPod video, but I need a Quicktime file to download it from instead of a windows. GIVE ME A LINK FOR DEEP DIVE THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD TO MY iPod! PLEASE!!!!!!! I just wanna put one video on my iPod! please help me and give...
  4. K

Ansem or Xehanort's Reports?

The Xehanort Reports (known as Ansem's Reports in Kingdom Hearts 1) and the Ansem's Reports (known as Secret Ansem's Reports in KH2) are confusing me. I have read both completely and thoroghly, but i still have questions. It says in the Ansem's Report 5 in KH1 that "Ansem" watched a meteor...
  5. K

I discovered something really cool!

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I was looking through the Secret Ansem Reports , and I found the names of Ansem's 6 apprentices - Xehanort, Blieg, Dilin, Even, Eleus, and Ienzo. Ansem always talked about in the first couple Reports how Ienzo had spurred him (in other words...
  6. K

what did you miss?

what did you miss about KH2 that was in KH1? I think i missed the harmless mushroom heartless that give you a bunch of items. But I missed a lot more than that. Like flying. And Chernabog, He needed to be in there too. What else did you miss about KH2?
  7. K

new theory. yeah, again. (kh2 spoilers)

i've been thinking lately. and first i want to tell u to have open minds, so no flaming. none of u know what kh3 is gonna be like (if u do, u have a really good source), but anyway. in CoM or KH2, U remember axel said that sora and he had more in common than sora thought. and later, u find out...
  8. K

question about FFXIII and FFvs.XIII

first I'd like to ask what on earth the FFvs.XIII is. the second question is if you can give me the video that gave KHInsider their two pics because I haven't seen a video for it yet. overall, just explain what the two games are for me, i'm very confused. thanks:D
  9. K

Ff7 Again

so , i've heard rumors about square making a remake of FF7 for the ps3. i went to ign and saw a preview and it looks cool. i've never played ff7 so i wanna get this one, even though it may take awhile for them to make it. UNLESS they saved the original copy on a computer and could in some way...
  10. K

help

i am trying to defeat xemnas with riku when xemnas is in this white and black robe. when xemnas grabs sora, and you are in control of riku, i keep dying because i try to go to sora, but this big block always gets in the way, and then i die! i dont know what to do. please help!
  11. K

please help!

i am trying to defeat xigbar, but he's super annoying when he does the "Let's see how you dance" attack. and then, when i go into drive he does an attack really quick, so i go into anti-form, which isn't very powerful. someone help, and quick!
  12. K

KH like FF?

I'm not so sure if I put this in the right caregory, but, do you want KH to be like the Final Fantasy games? I guess, what I'm saying is, do want 10 KH games or is 3 good enough for you?
  13. K

Official KH2 Countdown Thread

Welcome to the Official KH2 countdown thread. It's official because . . . because I said it was. Here you can post anything about KH2 that is SPOILER FREE such as questions or comments about the game, but, you must at the bottom say something absolutely stupid:D , and how many days 'til KH2 are...
  14. K

T for Teen (no spoilers)

Hey, guys. I know some of you are like adults and all but I know there are some kids who now aren't allowed to buy KH2 because it is T for Teen. Here is a forum for those people to express their hatred for ESRB. Heck, if I hadn't turned 13 this month, my parents wouldn't allow me to get KH2...
  15. K

concerning Kairi (SPOILER)

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a long time, but here is what I found: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/nacover.jpg 1) I now know the game is E10+ 2) Look at Kairi's hands. One of them is almost trying to take the keyblade from Sora!!!!!! what da ya think?
  16. K

R U Nsain?

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!i JUST saw THE new GRAPHICS for KH2 in A pic OF kairi IN the OPENING mpv ON the latest headline! DANG NAMINE IS ALSO WORKIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU MIND OF I MAKE A NEW NAME CALLED Namineissofine instead of kairiissocute...
  17. K

Kingdom Hearts (1, CoM, and 2) or Final Fantasy (all)?

What do you prefer? I guess I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts, because there is more Action fighting; Final Fantasy is based on a Command Menu fighting.
  18. K

Thought question

Wazup!BTW, I told you a couple of months ago that I did not want to know a lot about Kingdom Hearts 2 so I would get off, but I couldn't take anymore! Besides, I shouldn't be in too much danger since the Spoiler sub-forum has been made (FYI, I am never going to the Spoiler sub-Forum). Anyways...
  19. K

guess who's back!!!!!!!!

hey guys! i'm back. I know I told all of you I'm getting off for good, but I think I'm safe now that the spoiler section has been made. And besides I'm a KH2 addict; did you expect this to work? lol! but besides, I've thought up a couple cool questions for you guys to think about! here they are...
  20. K

Quick!

hurry! I can't tell you why and I know I said I'd get off because of spoilers! But this is a real emergency! I need the PlanitB remix of the English version of Utada's Simple and Clean the one in he opening movie of kh. And it can't be on Filefront. I REALLY need this guys, please!
Back