• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boxers or briefs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

i'm not sure if there have been threads like this before, but. be honest whitey-tightey guys... do you wear boxers or briefs?
i personally prefer wearing boxers because
1) they are cool
2)briefs are too small
i still have some underwear from when i did wear them, but i am all boxer boy now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Boxers, hands down...I don't see any reason why someone would prefer 'breifs'

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Ehh ...I really Couldn't Care What i throw On ...I Mean Breifs are a little Too Constricting Like Heartless Nobody Said ...But then Again, I dont Really Like Anything Too Loose either ...Its A Little Uncomfortable When I am trying To get to Sleep T__T;; ...So I really Dont Care... .__.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I wear both. Breifs come in handy when you play sports because they don't bunch up like boxers do when your running around. I wear boxers when I go out to the mall or to a store or something. I don't know, I just wear whatever really =/

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
boxers although i might occasionaly wear briefs when i haven't washed my clothes after a week i just wear till laundry is done then its back to boxers

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
What? No tighty-whitey fans? D :
You know that's not true :)
Though I think you'll find that narcissistic guys are more prone to wearing briefs, because they're more...er...flattering. I know a lot of girls wear boxers now too, but I can't really see the attraction, unless you were just wearing boxers, rather than something over the top so they wouldn't be all...bulky.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Depends. When I'm out, boxers. But when I'm in my house, all comfortable with a shirt on and no pants, briefs ftw.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If you guys have to choose either, then you're missing out. Why not get best of both worlds.

Boxer-briefs FTW!

You have room to move AND support.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Me myself also prefer boxers. They are not tight. It is easier to take a pee in the mourning belive me.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
What kind of briefs do you wear?

Radio active Briefs ftw?

Actually yes, they do lower sperm count. It's not much lowered, but lowered sperm nonetheless.

Also, I don't wear briefs.. if that answers your question.. :\

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I wear boxer briefs. Fit like boxers, but your...ya know, doesn't hang for everyone to see. I only wear briefs for sports because wearing boxers for sports gets all bunchy and if you get hit in the right place it hurts. Anyone here wear jocks? Those things are stupid to me.

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
o_o Wow, quite a few people wear breifs... I wear Boxers, they're more comfortable and if you wear breifs you're considered stupid here. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back