• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XII Official Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

All right. Kingdom Hearts has introduced me to the world of RPG's. And now I am a Final Fantasy friek as well as a Kingdom Hearts friek. So I am going out of my mind waiting for Dirge of Cerberus and FF3 DS and Final Fantasy XII. The official Final Fantasy XII website on the official Square-Enix website (click here for the official North American Square-Enix website) said that the full website would be up... two days ago. It still says "Full Website 01 Days." Why can't they just put the website up!:cursing:

S

Shadow Soldier

Because its a gaming company and gaming companies tend to let us down every once in while.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Shadow Soulja said:
Because its a gaming company and gaming companies tend to let us down every once in while.
Guaranteed when that gaming company is Square-Enix. When did they NOT let us down? ;) (except for the releases of course!)

Kairiissocute

OH. Don't get me wrong. I love Square-Enix. They're the best. And Cool Man, I have played all the old games like FF7 (my fave) and FF8 and stuff. I just wish they could get the site up so i could learn more about the game than I already do.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
you should go back and play some of the other final fantasys or other rpgs made by square enix.

my 900th post(sorry had to say it)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Maybe there to busy?

and play FFIV, FFV and FFVI and FF3 for DS when it comes out.. Then one and 2..

Do NOT BUY DoC. RENT it that game fails at being a game.. DoC makes FFX-2 look like the best game ever made..

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
FX , FFIX some good FF games. so is star ocean. all from square and valkyrie profile: lenneth

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the original valkrie profile for the ps1 was made by just enix when it was by itself. so i don't know if it counts as a squareenix game.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! ...I was Kinda Angry About that Also ...I Woke Up SUPER early ...Like 7 A.M. Mind You, Got A WHOLE Bunch of snacks, Sat in front of the computer HOPING that The FFXII website would be Up ...Fully Up -.-" ...I was so happy as the page loaded and all I got Was ..."Full Website In 0 2 days" T__T;; ...Ruined MY day ...XDXD!!!

Girlygirl

Well the website is finally up, and it's a bit different from what I expected but its still has good information and and an english trailer(same one as before though).

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Girlygirl said:
Well the website is finally up, and it's a bit different from what I expected but its still has good information and and an english trailer(same one as before though).
Thus I can describe it in one word: pathatic. At least for what they made us expect to get. It gives good information, I agree. But the layout is beyond "sucks" and the multimedia is lacking to the fullest. Not even a wallpaper?! xD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^What they made you expect? xD They made you expect nothing. You expected whatever yourself.

The layout was a smart choice. It doesnt take long to load at all. I can see why they made it white.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-Jumping Out Of Seat- YES!!!! ...Its FINALLY Up ... -.-" ...Finally ...Anywhoo, It IS a BIT Plain, But I Like It ...But Then Again, How Could I not ...It IS FF12 Afterall o.o;

New2Ya

I'm lost...
monkeybutt said:
^What they made you expect? xD They made you expect nothing. You expected whatever yourself.

The layout was a smart choice. It doesnt take long to load at all. I can see why they made it white.
Knock it off, butt. When will be the day youre gonna comment normally towards me? :thumbdown:

They did make us expect a good site, by showing us a darn great layout before the offical website and giving us a sucky one afterwards.

Anyways, Im not here to defend myself from monkeybutt again, I wanted to share some wallpapers with you FROM the official website, but you cant click on it from the website itself... Thus put it wallpaper in the link and you get your wallpaper! xD

http://www.finalfantasyxii.com/wallpaper/

The first one is really overdone though, and the last is a bit too plain for me.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hey New2Ya ...>.>...Does The Link Work???! .__. ...Cause Its Not Workin For Me ;-; ...

Edit: -cough- NeverMind o.0;; ...It's Workin Now ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back