• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem or Xehanort's Reports?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

The Xehanort Reports (known as Ansem's Reports in Kingdom Hearts 1) and the Ansem's Reports (known as Secret Ansem's Reports in KH2) are confusing me. I have read both completely and thoroghly, but i still have questions. It says in the Ansem's Report 5 in KH1 that "Ansem" watched a meteor shower in the sky after going through a door with a keyhole on it. In a Destiny Islands flashback in KH1 it shows Riku and Sora in the Secret Place and the mysterious door had a keyhole on it. So that means you can get to Destiny Islands from a door in Hollow Bastion (of course back then it was Radaint Garden). That means "Ansem" stayed after talking to Sora in the Secret Place. He stayed until that night when there was a meteor shower when Riku gave his heart to Darkness, and when Kairi entered Sora's heart.

Here is a copy of the Report #5

"To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something.

Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So, I opened the door.

What I saw on the other side mystified me.

What was that powerful mass of energy?

That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky.

Could it be related to the door that I have opened? "

My first question: who was it that witnessed the meteor shower -
Ansem or Xehanort? I think it was Xehanort, but I'm not 100% sure.

My next question: what was Kairi doing at that door?

Before you hear the 3rd question, you need to have read the Secret Ansem's Reports to know what I am talking about.

Question #3: I'm not sure if you can answer this, but think about it:
Could Xehanort have known about Kairi being sent there as a child by Ansem? And if so, he would have recognized her, right?

4th Question: If Xehanort recognized Kairi, he could have told her everything about her and her home and how she got there, right?

Does Kairi know about Radiant Garden? Does she know that she is one of seven princesses in the universe that have no Darkness in their heart? Does she know that she is pure? If she doesn't she is going to find out in KH3, since Sora has all the Ansem's Reports.

Right?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Kairiissocute said:
The Xehanort Reports (known as Ansem's Reports in Kingdom Hearts 1) and the Ansem's Reports (known as Secret Ansem's Reports in KH2) are confusing me. I have read both completely and thoroghly, but i still have questions. It says in the Ansem's Report 5 in KH1 that "Ansem" watched a meteor shower in the sky after going through a door with a keyhole on it. In a Destiny Islands flashback in KH1 it shows Riku and Sora in the Secret Place and the mysterious door had a keyhole on it. So that means you can get to Destiny Islands from a door in Hollow Bastion (of course back then it was Radaint Garden). That means "Ansem" stayed after talking to Sora in the Secret Place. He stayed until that night when there was a meteor shower when Riku gave his heart to Darkness, and when Kairi entered Sora's heart.

Uh... No... The events in Xehanorts Reports happened 9 years before Kingdom Hearts 1. Xehanort never went to Destiny Island during his reports. The door he went through was the door to the worlds heart.

Kairiissocute said:

"To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something.

Xehanort was the one that saw the Meteor Shower. Ansem the Wise ONLY wrote the first Report, Xehanort wrote the rest. The meteor shower was a sign that the worlds being broken down. I forget the exact words but it's part of the Heartless reaching the Worlds Heart.

Kairiissocute said:

Before you hear the 3rd question, you need to have read the Secret Ansem's Reports to know what I am talking about.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about... Kairi use to live with Xehanort & Ansem. Not directly with them, but at the Gardens. Given her relationship to the Worlds, being the Princess of the Heart, one of the special people with close bonds to the Heart. Maybe she just felt something weird as a child and came to see what it was. I don't know exactly what part you are refering to though.

Kairiissocute said:
Could Xehanort have known about Kairi being sent there as a child by Ansem? And if so, he would have recognized her, right?

4th Question: If Xehanort recognized Kairi, he could have told her everything about her and her home and how she got there, right?

Xehanort was the one that sent her away... Ansem the Wise was gone, it was all Xehanorts doing. He tossed her away in hopes to find the Keyblades.

Kairiissocute said:
Does Kairi know about Radiant Garden? Does she know that she is one of seven princesses in the universe that have no Darkness in their heart? Does she know that she is pure? If she doesn't she is going to find out in KH3, since Sora has all the Ansem's Reports.

Right?

No she wouldn't really remember it much. 9 years ago, she would have been like 4 or 5. I would guess she would know since she's been alone with Sora for a bit and with Riku, they would have filled her in. You know, asking why you were used in someones evil device would have been one of my first questions to ask. I'm pretty sure they talk about it when she's with Leon back at Traverse Town.

SH_Brat

Kairiissocute said:

Right?

Q1. Probably both Ansem and Xehanort witnessed it. This was before Xehanort betrayed Ansem and banished him to darkness. It's just it was Xehanort who wrote it because the only Report Ansem the Wise wrote was report 0.

Q2. You know I was just asking myself this last night. I even went back and played that scene. Why wasn't she with Riku? Also, why did the blast of darkness only effect her and not Sora? I thought perhaps she was trying to give in to the Darkness.

Q3. Ansem didn't send her to Detiny Islands. Xehanort did. He sent her because he knew she was a princess of heart and thought she may lead him to the keyblade weilder. He was in the search for the power of the keyblade. Which is why he possessed Riku. He knew Riku was the Keyblade Bearer, btu Sora got it instead. This didn't scar Xehanort any beacuse he knew Riku could weild a keyblade. Whether it was the Keyblade of Light or not.

Q4. Yeah he could have, but why? I mean he doesn't really have to and it would not make that much of a difference toward the story line. Kairi was happy on Destiny Islands so I don't think she planed on leaving any time soon.

Q5. That is hard to say. I don't think she really remembers it, but Namine did. so I think the memory is a baried one. She remembered being in the Castle Library with her Grandmother. She remembers but not fully.

Q's 6 & 7. Yeah she knows. She knows she is a princess of heart, but again that really wouldn't make much of a difference to the game if she did or did not know.

Well, that is my evaluation. Sorry I couldn't answer question 2.

Kairiissocute

OK! i get it now. HB and DI are not connected. every world has one of those doors. it is the door to the heart of the world. but why dont we see that same-looking door in other worlds?

SH_Brat

I think it's because they are different worlds. That's why the doors look different. Mainly they aren't suppossed to be so easy to find, so the heartless can't devour the world in darkness too quickly. The doors sort of blend into the world depending on what the rules of the world are. That is what I concluded anyway. I could be wrong.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the doors seem to be invisble per say until something happens. Similar to like KH2, how Sora has to do something to reveal the doors to him. They are always there but invisble to the normal eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back