• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you miss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

what did you miss about KH2 that was in KH1?
I think i missed the harmless mushroom heartless that give you a bunch of items. But I missed a lot more than that. Like flying. And Chernabog, He needed to be in there too. What else did you miss about KH2?

brainy_pigeon

I miss Dodgeroll. I loved that ability. I miss the keyblade too. They were better. I also kind of agree with tsukiusagimochi, I miss Aero and I don't like the whole MP recharge thing.

Mickey Killer

brainy_pigeon said:
I miss Dodgeroll. I loved that ability. I miss the keyblade too. They were better. I also kind of agree with tsukiusagimochi, I miss Aero and I don't like the whole MP recharge thing.

Hopefully, they'll bring back the MP blocks.

I missed the whole exploration factor. Sure, you could get lost sometimes, but it was fun wondering where to go and then getting a cutscene you didn't know existed.

I also like the way Sora was the Mickey of the trio (Clothing wise). I know it sounds dumb, but he really fit in with Goofy's green and Donald's blue.

brainy_pigeon

Mickey Killer said:
Hopefully, they'll bring back the MP blocks.

I missed the whole exploration factor. Sure, you could get lost sometimes, but it was fun wondering where to go and then getting a cutscene you didn't know existed.

I also like the way Sora was the Mickey of the trio (Clothing wise). I know it sounds dumb, but he really fit in with Goofy's green and Donald's blue.

Yes, I hope they bring them back. It's a lot easier to just use an either than running around waiting for your MP to charge. I really didn't like Cure taking up all my MP. It was annoying.

I forgot about the exploration! I got lost in KH2 once, I think. I got lost in Twilight Town. The exploration was more fun in KH1 because there was no map, in my opinion. So, you kinda had to know exactly where you were going since there was no map.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i missed the diffucutly kh2 even on proud was easy and i miss magic too
and i miss the summons i mean the ones we had sucked

BHK-25

the old grafic used at kh intro and oathkeeper because they ruined it in kh2 i liked the mp bar they used at kh2

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
There's a lot I miss! I miss dodge roll, the magic, glide (which is in kh2, but wasn't all that needed except for sephiroth), The Olympis Coliseum, and the huge worlds that you could get lost in. I miss Going inside Hollow Bastion :(

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kairiissocute said:
yeah, I REALLY miss dodge roll

Well they had dodge roll, but it was a stupid reaction command for those blowing up thingies. It's so stupid I ALWAYS used dodge roll. I never even wallked

And yay 900th post!

O

Oberon

Kairiissocute said:
what did you miss about KH2 that was in KH1?
I think i missed the harmless mushroom heartless that give you a bunch of items. But I missed a lot more than that. Like flying. And Chernabog, He needed to be in there too. What else did you miss about KH2?
Ansem as a boss, um... chernobog, and tarzan!!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back