• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I discovered something really cool!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I was looking through the Secret Ansem Reports , and I found the names of Ansem's 6 apprentices - Xehanort, Blieg, Dilin, Even, Eleus, and Ienzo.
Ansem always talked about in the first couple Reports how Ienzo had spurred him (in other words, encouraged him) into making his underground laboratory. He always talks about Ienzo more than the others. He was special to Ansem. Now, if you take the names of the five apprentices that followed Xehanort, put an "x" in them, and switched the letters around a bit, you get: Xigbel (probably a mis-translation of Xigbar), Xildin (Xaldin), Vexen, Lexeus (Lexaeus), and . . . Zexion.

I think this is why Zexion's status (his element, weapon, etc.) is not revealed in the existing KH saga. Because he will be talked about a lot in KH3 (if there is one). Now, we know from the order of the ranks in Org. XIII that they are given in order of the time joined (how Roxas is number 13, Xemnas is number 1). This has no proof to back it up, but I think since Zexion is the youngest in the group (besides Roxas), I think that Zexion did not want to become part of the Org. , but, since he was a nobody now, he had to go somewhere (to Castle Oblivion. You can get to this Castle through these "corridors of darkness" mentioned in the Secret Reports. Apparently, that's the path that Sora and friends saw after closing the door in KH1 that led him to the Castle. I'm not sure about the crossroads yet, but I'm working that into my theory too). Like Jiminy's Journal's Character Links says, Zexion disliked dirtying his own hands.

So, with all that said, I want to tell you why I think Zexion is not talked about: because since he "spurred' Ansem into making that laboratory, he was the one that caused all the experiments down in the laboratory to take place (no laboratory, no experiments). And hence he caused those 6 apprentices to lose their hearts and become a Nobody. So he caused those Nobodies to form the Organization XIII.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Okay, we don't need people to keep posting this is old, otherwise it's even more spam.. But anyways if poeple even bothered to read the whole post, it asked us to discuss Zexion.

I think Zexion wasn't mentioned once (except for Ienzo once in Ansem's journal) becuse Zexion or Ienzo will reappear in kh3, as an aid to Xehanort or something, but who really knows :D

Kairiissocute

sorry this is old, but they spelled it wrong because of a mis-translation. syllables in the Japanese syllabary are translated into letters in the English alphabet. So the people that translated KH2 could have got the sound of the name from hearing it in the Japanese version of KH2 and then gone and spelled it wrong. Technically, there is no WRONG way to spell their names since the syllables won't always match the words. So, the names of the 6 apprentices in English are technically Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Elaeus, and Ienzo, BUT they are still pronounced the exact same way as if those spellings WERE the correct way to spell them. I have studied Japanese a little so I know that these mis-translations happen all the time.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kairiissocute said:
sorry this is old, but they spelled it wrong because of a mis-translation. syllables in the Japanese syllabary are translated into letters in the English alphabet. So the people that translated KH2 could have got the sound of the name from hearing it in the Japanese version of KH2 and then gone and spelled it wrong. Technically, there is no WRONG way to spell Xaldin since the syllables won't always match the words. So, the names of the 6 apprentices in English are technically Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Elaeus, and Ienzo, BUT they are still pronounced the exact same way as if those spellings WERE the correct way to spell them. I have studied Japanese a little so I know that these mis-translations happen all the time.

Oh, ya I have heard someone say that to me before. It's just so stupid, they should've gotten it perfect lol! But now we know that most of the org. members were Ansem the Wise's apprentices, but I had a feeling of this already.

Kairiissocute

they aren't boneheads. they just took the time to carefully study the names of Org, XIII in Japanese and best spell them in English how we would understand it. They did the same thing with Ansem's apprentices's names. They took the time to carefully translate their names into the best possible way for us to understand it. They probably didn't know that those were supposed to be the EXACT same letters. However, I'm not sure how they are gonna fix this in KH3. Will they change the spelling of the apprentices? I think they should, because it's either change those names, or change the Organization's names. And everyone knows how to spell the names of the Org. XIII, but not many know how to spell the names of the apprentices.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kairiissocute said:
they aren't boneheads. they just took the time to carefully study the names of Org, XIII in Japanese and best spell them in English how we would understand it. They did the same thing with Ansem's apprentices's names. They took the time to carefully translate their names into the best possible way for us to understand it. However, I'm not sure how they are gonna fix this in KH3.

hahaha lol that's true! They can't be spelt wrong all of kh3!! Wait... They might not even be mentioned in kh3

Kairiissocute

The apprentices are more than likely going to be a big part of KH3. Or at least they will be mentioned. In an interview with Nomura, he said that he will probably share all of the info. about Zexion in KH3. sry i cant direct u to the link, i cant remember where i read it.

Kairiissocute

Oblivion wielder said:
By having Braig spelled Bleig IS a mistake cause the rearengement and the x cant form Xigbar...
Yeah, I get what ur saying, but I think they should change Bleig's name to Braig in KH3, along with Dilin to Dilan, and Eleus to Elaeus. Like I said, They're still pronounced the exact same.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Oblivion wielder said:
By having Braig spelled Bleig IS a mistake cause the rearengement and the x cant form Xigbar...

None of them can. It's just one big screw up, that's gonna have to be fixed in kh3, if it appears in kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back