• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WanPisu

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 9 Releasing on February 21!

Amano seems to have announced that the serialization is ending in May. I'd expect a late 2015 release for the 10th and final volume, autumn at the earliest. Wonder if Yenpress will go for another 3 volume omnibus, releasing early 2016.
  2. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 9 Cover Art!

I'd say autumn, at the earliest. They'll have both volume 8 and 9 ready for translation now but I'd imagine they want to hold off a bit, to keep enough of a gap for consistent releases.
  3. WanPisu

My first ever playthrough.

Speaking of secret bosses and difficulty levels. Are those infamous secret bosses in BBS and KH2 easy on Beginner? Does difficulty matter? I always go for Critical so I don't have that experience.
  4. WanPisu

How's everyone enjoying it?

Just finished Birth By Sleep. Reminded me of how great it is. Also, first time watching "Blank Points"...cool. I guess it leads up to DDD, which I still haven't played
  5. WanPisu

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Omnibus 3 covered the japanese volumes 6 & 7 and the latest in Japan is vol 8. They'll need to wait for atleast vol 9 to come out, which I'd expect around spring/summer, and then at a later point put them together as Omnibus 4 in English. Basically, don't expect Omni 4 before the end of this...
  6. WanPisu

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

At this point, I'd probably only buy such a thing for collection purpose if ever. Not too interested. It would still be good for non-PS3 owners with either PS4 or Xbone. However, if 3DHD would be included.....pants down. I've yet to play that game due to not owning Nintendo consoles anymore.
  7. WanPisu

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura - Part 2!

This is pretty much how I feel about that. I really do wish for dual audio in KH..and any other japanese franchise. Very interesting stuff in Part 2, if only there were more questions :(
  8. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

The Osaka reaction-part was...well, let's just say I got goosebumps.
  9. WanPisu

Censorship

It seems like the only thing that changed was part of the Xigbar-censorship. The rest is still censored. I could be wrong though.
  10. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

That's a pretty silly example. They've only released the Lightning-saga since it went multi-platform and you don't know if there's a connection at all. As for the main topic itself, I don't mind if it doesn't get in the way of KH3.
  11. WanPisu

What are these problems with 2.5?

Soft reset sure was nice to have in 1.5.
  12. WanPisu

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

Am I being fooled or is the Limited Edition actually going to look like this? With the white on the top? Perhaps it's just a way to separate the two editions on Amazon or a slipcase. From Amazon UK:
  13. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a 3DS anytime soon so I'd very much welcome 3DHD. I'd also like to see it include original cutscenes or something of that sort that tells whatever KHX has to offer. If there's any important information exclusive to KHX, that is.
  14. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Stackable or not, less difficulty trophies is a plus.
  15. WanPisu

High Quality Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Box Art

God damn, that's sexy. So close, yet so far away.
  16. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits

Hmm, you're right. It could've been green. (shots fired) The artbook was included in the Limited Edition of 1.5, the Limited Edition for 2.5 includes a pin instead.
  17. WanPisu

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits

Still haven't picked up an English copy of the game. Perhaps I'll import a Greatest Hits-edition when it's time, unless I feel like having the normal edition. Platinum looks pretty bad.
  18. WanPisu

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

For people who considered importing it, this is just another reason to do it. I'm still on the fence as to what I'll do. I wasn't even aware of the KH2-censorship until now, meaning that it may not be that much of an issue, but knowing that it exists is slightly annoying. Murica needs a...
  19. WanPisu

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

Censorship. Another reason to import.
  20. WanPisu

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch!

Re: New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch! Looking fine there. I want this so bad...
Back