• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dremora_

I pre-ordered my copy on the Square Enix website. But I'm waiting for something better. Like an art book pre-order as I.5 did. Or a collector's edition too. I collect and if Square Enix ever announced any new limited iterations, I would buy in a heartbeat!:biggrin:

p.s. please make the trophy list a bit different. Having to beat the game on all difficulties is daunting for me. lmao

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I pre-ordered my copy on the Square Enix website. But I'm waiting for something better. Like an art book pre-order as I.5 did. Or a collector's edition too. I collect and if Square Enix ever announced any new limited iterations, I would buy in a heartbeat!:biggrin:

p.s. please make the trophy list a bit different. Having to beat the game on all difficulties is daunting for me. lmao

(You are better off ordering from another retailer btw. Amazon or GameStop have the LE listed with the pin. Cheaper shipping, better reliability)

They are changing the trophies for this game. We are, in fact, getting MORE trophies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I think it's safe to say that I'm getting a copy lmao. But seriously, can't wait until december to finally get it. Of course, need to get acheap ps3 to play it, but that's plenty of time between now and then. :D

Halcyon

Hi, so I'm just going to appear out of thin air and ask if there are any updates for the NA Limited Edition of KH 2.5 remix :( growing scared that it will just be the pre-ordered pin for the NA.

tumblr_mc7e7vj27a1qe28f8o1_500.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far nothing, but if there's any new announcements, it will be posted on our social media (links up the top), on our homepage and there will be a thread on the forums :)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think it's safe to say that I'm getting a copy lmao. But seriously, can't wait until december to finally get it. Of course, need to get acheap ps3 to play it, but that's plenty of time between now and then. :D
May the speed of the Valkyries be with you, my friend!
And don't sweat it: even if you don't have a PS3, your copy will be waiting for you :3

I'm just wondering WHEN exactly well get it...

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hoping Prima is making a Hardcover guide. I loved the last one even though I didn't use it the first time I was completing the game.

Rau Le Creuset

I just pre-ordered the Limited edition pin set from Amazon.ca. I'm happy that it was mentioned that it will still be the same size as the limited edition for the previous installment, that's a relief. And honestly made the purchase for me. That being said, I'd still love to have one of those collectors editions reach north America. If they do, I guess I'll just give my two current games to my brother whilst I bask in the glory of the collectors edition. Wishful thinking.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm hoping Prima is making a Hardcover guide. I loved the last one even though I didn't use it the first time I was completing the game.

Same. The 1.5 was was full of errors, but I love having it as a collectible. I really hope a 2.5 guide gets made too.

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Square aren't giving us anything besides the pin. We're barely more than a month away from 2.5's release in the West. I'm pretty sure that if there were going to be anything more, they would have said so. Special editions for any game are normally announced months in advance. I don't recall any game having a CE announced a month before it came out.

What I'm wondering, aside from why the hell Square decided of all of their releases to not have a nice special edition for 2.5 especially since Japan got 6 CE's, if there's going to be a dynamic 2.5 theme. I'm still using my 1.5 theme. I'd love to have a new one for 2.5.

WanPisu

Awards
Am I being fooled or is the Limited Edition actually going to look like this? With the white on the top? Perhaps it's just a way to separate the two editions on Amazon or a slipcase. From Amazon UK:

915bo-2pA-L._SL1500_.jpg

wolfshadow

So, about 8:00pm or on dec. 1st, my parent's decided to preorder the game from gamestop as a christmas gift. Since getting the collector's didn't work out, which i'm ok with (could just later on, buy the collector stuff off ebay when they are cheaper). So when when christmas does come around I should be finally getting my copy of kh2.5 in the mail from my parents~! woo! And also money for a ps3 (don't have my original and luckily by then ps3 should be cheaper at gamestop).

MMMM, it's gonna be torture not looking up stuff about the game until after i've gotten it, lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i can confirm the above boxart is the NA slip cover art as well. comes with the pin and two other things although i can't remember, something metal but i don't think the box is tin so i'm not sure what it is.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i can confirm the above boxart is the NA slip cover art as well. comes with the pin and two other things although i can't remember, something metal but i don't think the box is tin so i'm not sure what it is.
Whaaaat? The LE just has the game and the pin in it. What did you get?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Whaaaat? The LE just has the game and the pin in it. What did you get?

i'm not sure exactly lol its a christmas present and i got a peek at gamestop, the box is thick enough to fit two game boxes in it so i couldn't really tell you what else is included. maybe i can get another peek.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah the box is ridiculously large for what is actually inside.

An art book could have fit in there but nooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back