• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are these problems with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, I got really mad when I fought Final Xemnas. He kept grabbing me the second the fight started and then I'd die 'cause I didn't know about the Reversal bug.

So definitely keep that in mind

I just saw a video of that and think that is absolute garbage

Articus

Pretty sure I read that the grab thing wasn't a glitch, the command only appears when you are by twilight thorns. ADDITIONALLY this issue was in the original release of the game, and not specific to 2.5.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
well i enjoyed the game i didn't notice the glitches well i notice some of glitch but wasn't that bad it's hard to notice but the real bad things are 1st KH2FM (1) the game take long to load like when you skip a cutscenes or enter other area (2)sora forms ohhh hell it take long to transform (3) the sound they lowerd the sound of the game you won't notice it but you well diffentley notice it in timeless river it's like classic movie now 2nd (1) bbsFM command styles it's not bad like KH2FM but sometimes it take 4 seconds to load in psp it take 1 second only but its rare to happen so its ok that's the bad things you guys well notice only ohh and xemnas battle too X_X

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well i enjoyed the game i didn't notice the glitches well i notice some of glitch but wasn't that bad it's hard to notice but the real bad things are 1st KH2FM (1) the game take long to load like when you skip a cutscenes or enter other area (2)sora forms ohhh hell it take long to transform (3) the sound they lowerd the sound of the game you won't notice it but you well diffentley notice it in timeless river it's like classic movie now 2nd (1) bbsFM command styles it's not bad like KH2FM but sometimes it take 4 seconds to load in psp it take 1 second only but its rare to happen so its ok that's the bad things you guys well notice only ohh and xemnas battle too X_X

Those things you listed are not glitches. For Drive Forms, pause the game and unpause and it will finish loading. (This is the same in the PS2 versions)

Command Styles loaded fast in the PSP because they were being loaded from the data installed on the system and not the UMD. Because the game is now loading Command Styles from the BR disk, they are slower. Usually after activating them once they will load fast every time after while in a world. If you never used Data Install on the PSP version (or a low Data Install), you would have even worse loading times than the PS3 version.

The BG music has always been like that, especially in Timeless River.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i didn't say they were glitch i said bad things and no timeless river not music the sound so low different from ps2 see the difference [video=youtube;EtrqQoKqnU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtrqQoKqnU8[/video]
[video=youtube;1WROVZ0LVUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WROVZ0LVUk[/video] KH2.5 timeless river sound more classic hear there voices everything

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i didn't say they were glitch i said bad things and no timeless river not music the sound so low different from ps2 see the difference [video=youtube;EtrqQoKqnU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtrqQoKqnU8[/video]
[video=youtube;1WROVZ0LVUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WROVZ0LVUk[/video] KH2.5 timeless river sound more classic hear there voices everything

You are comparing an emulation of KH2FM to 2.5.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yeah spocknort that's what i meant not the music but the sound in timeless river 2.5 lower than kh2fm ps2 version

No, you are comparing an emulation of a game with multiple patches and hacks in place to a legitimate version of the game.

I do not remember the sound being like it is in that emulation in my original PS2 copy. It was always muffled.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Those things you listed are not glitches. For Drive Forms, pause the game and unpause and it will finish loading. (This is the same in the PS2 versions)
Drive didn't take as long to load on PS2, so there wasn't really a need for pause-buffering. Mechanically, it's the same, but using Drive in 2.5 isn't the same experience as using it on PS2. Still not a glitch, but I wouldn't call it the same, necessarily.

Command Styles loaded fast in the PSP because they were being loaded from the data installed on the system and not the UMD.
In my experience, even with data installed the Command Styles and D-Links would still take a little while to load. Less time than without install, but I wouldn't call it fast. Compared to that, it doesn't feel very different to me in 2.5.

Did model of PSP matter with this? 'Cause I have a PSP-1001. All I remember about newer models was that they got rid of the screen ghosting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In my experience, even with data installed the Command Styles and D-Links would still take a little while to load. Less time than without install, but I wouldn't call it fast. Compared to that, it doesn't feel very different to me in 2.5.

Did model of PSP matter with this? 'Cause I have a PSP-1001. All I remember about newer models was that they got rid of the screen ghosting.

Mine would load pretty instantaneously.

The PSP 2000 and 3000 all had 64MB of RAM while the 1000/1001 had 32MB so that likely made a difference in performance. The CPU was the same between all versions, though.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Soft reset wasn't in the original games either, the only time they had it was in the very first game (which they also kept in for I.5). I think they need to re-implement it, it's a brilliant feature.

Funny, I could have sworn that it was in Kingdom Hearts II. I guess I didn't notice because I didn't really die to anyone other than Xaldin and Sephiroth (and very occasionally Xemnas' Final Form when playing as Riku).

Antar

Awards
ok listen the sound of timeless river is bad in 2.5 cause it's like classic movie that's all:( look here please skip to 4:30

Lol, I like how you keep saying the same thing over and over again. Like it was said multiple times already, the sound is supposed to be like that. I think it really fits the world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only problem I've experienced so far are spelling errors;

B2muDKDCAAAWRDP.jpg

I feel like there was something else that happened to me in the game though, but I can't quite remember what it is.

Looking through my photos I realised I was actually thinking of the Sleeping Dogs Remaster's glitches.

Of course, after saying I was thinking off the errors in the SDR, I find the picture from KH2FM.

BzKNjTFCcAIEbYP.png:large

Shan Yu didn't load into the reaction command. You can't see him here, but he was just running around fighting while doing this reaction command.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's fully functional. It's just that character models and textures sometimes don't pop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back