• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Lost Season 5 Official Promo!

The official promo for season 5 is here....it looks freakin' EPIC!! It looks like when Ben turned the wheel to move the island that it sent the island back in time....note the drug runners plane falling again (Boone?), Juliet uncovering the Hatch again....? Many many new questions posed from...
  2. S

Ursula Boss Battle

ok, I am always open to new game mechanics and such. But when I read that the Ursula Boss Battle was a musical game! I about flipped! I would just like to know everyones opinion on this! Of course I have faith in Square-Enix to make this work, but, a musical GAME! :D
  3. S

Well, There's this Girl.....

Ok, there is this girl in one of my classes that I REALLY want to ask out, but I don't really know her that good. Should I just go up and ask her to go out, or should I give it time, I have the class all year? I need some good advice please!!!!!!!!!!! :D :confused:
  4. S

Final Fantasy X Question

I am about to fight Maestra Seymour, do any of you all have any tips for me, because I heard he is one of the toughest bosses in the game. Tips would be greatly appreciated! :D
  5. S

Hurricane Katrina

Was anybody on here in the path of Katrina? I live in Kentucky and we got some very strong gusts of wind, about a dozen trees down across the county, lots of rain, and even a thunderstorm or two! Some peoples power was even cut off! But we didn't suffer as bad as the peoples did down by the...
  6. S

Zelda!

Did you all know that they bumped the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to April now!! They stated that they needed more time to make it better, more dungeons, enhanced everything! I am ticked off that we won't be playing it till 2006, but if it is better than Ocarina of Time, I can...
  7. S

Johnny Depp

I was looking on www.imdb.com and I was looking at what Depp was going to be in, he is currently going to be in around 4(i believe) movies coming up! That makes me wonder, do you think Depp will stop all his filming in his movies to do a voice over on a game? I certainly hope he does that...
  8. S

Tan

For me, my most upsetting thing for me is that I don't have a tan, I am semi-pasty white, I just wanna know girls if a tan is all that great to have? I could be out in the sun all day and not change colors a bit, kinda sad, hehe. A lot of people say I should get a tan, but i don't really want...
  9. S

Nintendo

Me, I am a Nintendo Freak and hate how everyone thinks Nintendo sucks! I just want to know what everyone else thinks. I only have a Gamecube(The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess rocks!) and a PS2(Kingdom Hearts II rocks!). I just think people need to give Nintendo a chance, everyone I talk...
  10. S

Theory about Storyline

I am very sorry if this has been mentioned before but hear me out: I was thinking about Steam Boat Willie being in Kingdom Hearts II, and about how they referred to the BHK as the keyblade master, and I thought could KH2 be about time travel, maybe BHK was the keyblade master of the past? But...
  11. S

Vexen

In KH:CoM, Vexen was supposed to be a guy right? Well when I was fighting "him" the other day he sounded like girl to me, what do you all think? He even looks like a woman! WEIRD! :confused:
  12. S

Final Axel Battle

Was it just me, or did you all think that the final fight against Axel was harder than both forms of Marluxia? I sure did it took me three times to beat Axel the final time, but I had no trouble with Marluxia @ all! Just wanted to know what you all thought! :)
  13. S

Japan

I have a question regarding the release of Kingdom Hearts 2. Isn't it normally that Japan gets the games before they are released in America? I was just wondering is KH2 gonna be released in both Japan and America on the same day? P.S. sorry if this has already been brought up before :)
  14. S

My theory on BHK

Hi I'm new to these forums, but please read what I have to say anyway, and I am sorry if this has been mentioned before here's my theory on BHK: In the Jump Festa trailor at the beginning, you see Namine talking to BHK in a stark white room, to me it looks like Castle Oblivion. Do you think...
Back