• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

Hi I'm new to these forums, but please read what I have to say anyway, and I am sorry if this has been mentioned before here's my theory on BHK:

In the Jump Festa trailor at the beginning, you see Namine talking to BHK in a stark white room, to me it looks like Castle Oblivion. Do you think that Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion created BHK? And I believe that's why he looks so much like Sora.

Well that's my opinion, I hope you like it :D

Da_BlackSora

hey i neva heard somethin like dat pretty good. and ur new to us i welcome u. be ready for people who try to shot ur theory down

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Well, remember that Namine says "I can rearrange memories, not destroy them." So, she couldn't take Sora's "false memories" to create a new being.

D

Dexter

Wow that a very good theory i never thought of that and if u need any help just pm me!!!!!

Seigvaleheart

Yeah, but remember that Larxenee was talking to Narmine how impressive that she could change a thing or being's appearence by someone else's memories or their own memories ,real or fake, this BHK could be someone else just with a different appearence and different memories as well just reconstructed by Sora's memories and what Narmine likes and by her own power(s).

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Sora22 said:
Hi I'm new to these forums, but please read what I have to say anyway, and I am sorry if this has been mentioned before here's my theory on BHK:

In the Jump Festa trailor at the beginning, you see Namine talking to BHK in a stark white room, to me it looks like Castle Oblivion. Do you think that Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion created BHK? And I believe that's why he looks so much like Sora.

Wow, that was a very, very bad theory and has been disproven countless times! Sorry for sounding quite rude, but I'm tired of explaining this over and over again.

Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion did not create the BHK. That doesn't even make any sense! All of those "memories" in Castle Oblivion were changed, and re-arranged memories Naminé put together because Marluxia ordered her to do so. So how can those fake memories have created the BHK? Ya, makes no sense.

BHK being a product/manifestation of Sora's memories cannot at all be possible. For instance, in countless Trailers he is seen in Twilight Town accompanied by kids, around his own age, who look to have been friends with him since childhood. How could someone just pop out of nowhere, go to Twilight Town, and suddenly have good friends just like that? It cannot be done. Evidence shows that the BHK has lived in Twilight Town for his whole, or the better part of, his life and has a group of close friends. This disproves him being a manifestation of Sora's memories.

Also: HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SORA! HE DOESN'T! I dare you to take Sora hair and put it on Kairi's head; I dare you! You notice that both he an Kairi look very similar. Why? Because there's a basica character layout.

Am done...for now.

adventchildkiori

welcome to the forums, and for your theory, I like it, I mean exactly, if namine cant distroy memories then something has to happen.

Attemisc

That is one of the greatest theories on BHK ever! But, remember, Sora's false memories still lie within him. Namin'e took apart the chain of memories and rearranged them to fit Marluxia's liking she said to Sora that the memories were still there inside him, they just had to be put back together. Sorry to bash this theory, it was very good, however the BHK is actually the other side of Sora's heart, not his memories.

Counterpart

Keyblade Shards said:
Also: HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SORA! HE DOESN'T! I dare you to take Sora hair and put it on Kairi's head; I dare you! You notice that both he an Kairi look very similar. Why? Because there's a basica character layout.

Sora and BHK resemble each other believe it or not.Just because someone looks like you or you like someone doesn't neccesarily mean it's a mirrior image of yourself.Sora and BHK have some of the same features but are not twins.(The same height,face structure,facial features are the same and hair style's are quite the same NOT exactly but are the same.)Back to topic though nice try Sora22 but like Keyblade Shards has already explained your theory is incorrect.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Good theory, but i might have to side with Keyblade Shards because BHK and Sora look nothing the same my reason why is because I have A friend that every one says we look alike but we dont though.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Sora22 said:

BHK was not just "created", BHK might of just awoken to the memories of Sora at some point at the time of Sora's slumber. Yet, Sora still has no idea of his presence. CO was not that significant to the the story of Sora and BHk.

d_fallen_1

no....he is his own person with his own memories. it is thru hearts that bhk was awoken, not memories. besides, kh2 is not going to be about memories. it is about nobodies and the "connection of the hearts"

Rose of Irony

Ugh, not this again. BHK has lived in Twilight Town with his friends since his birth. He was *NOT* created from Sora's memories. Though Sora and BHK look similar ("He looks just like you"), this has nothing to do with BHK's origin. I believe they are connected by fate, but will not have had any previous encounters until KHII.

cursed keyblade

cursed keyblade

hey im not trying to be mean but is there proof about BHK being born in twilight town. becuz many of us believe that BHK came from the other side of soras heart. please give me some proof becuz i reli want to know more of BHK's history, thanx.
Rose of Irony said:
Ugh, not this again. BHK has lived in Twilight Town with his friends since his birth. He was *NOT* created from Sora's memories. Though Sora and BHK look similar ("He looks just like you"), this has nothing to do with BHK's origin. I believe they are connected by fate, but will not have had any previous encounters until KHII.

d_fallen_1

well, it is a good theory but bhk is a beginner. we see him in dive into the heart and see him with the original keyblade. the thing about twilight is cool, but i think it is all of the above, twilight, sora's heart, and his own person. to me when bhk has two keyblades, he is in drive mood, or brave mode as some people call it. he can only be in this mode during a certain time and he cant do it all the time. to me the reason why they were going to battle is because axel told him sora was coming soon to twilight town, and consider that he is in the org, bhk knew that they were up to no good. he wasnt really trying to save sora, consider that he dosnt know him, but he is trying to get into axels way. this is assume to be in the beginning of the game.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Sora22 said:

oooo my god that theory is......welll it's wrong for these resons

1. namine has never been seen anywhwrer out side of castle oblivion there for she could'nt have met bhk untill after sora's memories got back to him in the wrong order(proof is in chain of memories and DD)
  2. I'm gonna go with what KS said before u can't make poeple out of simple memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back