• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

For me, my most upsetting thing for me is that I don't have a tan, I am semi-pasty white, I just wanna know girls if a tan is all that great to have? I could be out in the sun all day and not change colors a bit, kinda sad, hehe. A lot of people say I should get a tan, but i don't really want to! Girls please tell if it's that big of a deal!? :)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
This should go in Forum insanity but anyway.

Tans are ok I guess...I have one from band camp but I have a tan line on my ankle so it looks like crap. Tans look nice and everything but don't get to dark of one or you look really gross. So yes a slight tan but not too dark.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I just don't see the big deal with girls and tanning these days. I mean, some girls have obsessions with tanning. Is it just to look like models or something? Eh, well anyway, some tans look good and some don't. Natural tans are the best though.

(Note: REALLY blonde girls with dark tans scare me 0.0)

Hyperion

I don't think it matters, I have no tan and everyone I know does. If you don't want to have one, then you shouldn't have to! The main thing is to be happy.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hmmm...it wont hurt to get a tan, but it really depends on how you get it, if you go out under the sun and get one, you could get skin cancer...so you should just put on some cosmetic stuff...what ever that gives you that color...

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I can't tan, I burn. -.- Then after I burn the pain goes away and I'm slightly, oh ever-so-slightly, darker..er, redder than I was at the beginning. But no, I don't really tan, I have to use an SPF of 50. <_< Meh, I don't mind being so light anyways, not that bad really. Tans aren't such that bad of a thing, it's just the tan line. :/

Depends though, some go to tanning beds, some get the natural stuff, and some just don't care. D: There's always a chance of ruining your skin though.

~Life~

The old member
I am a boy and as far as i know boys dont tan......

Sora22

Thanks, you made me feel a lot better about myself, pat yourself on the back, you deserve it! :D

Explosive Fun Girl

In a Wonderland, chasing white rabbits and bowing
TAN ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT HAIR!!! Check out your face and body shape. Tan only if that's your style. If your hair is a dark color, don't tan! If your hair is red, do not. If you have a sandy blonde hair= ok, but not SO DARK. If you have blonde hair= light tan. Watch out! You could get skin cancer! (and those mole-Y things)

~Life~

The old member
um............................ooooooooooooook.......................

Blondepipsqueak

Tans.. Well, my personal idea is that a light tan makes you look healthy.. but if you don't have one that's alright too. Some people just DO NOT tan, like me. :)

Darktans seem to make people look more preppy.. so if you don't like that look, don't go for it.

As they said, take into consideration your haircolor, and be careful not to get skincancer or get burned too badly.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Word of adivce, if you are using a sunless tanning cream, make sure you have a good bast tan, or you'll look like a living orange! D:

But luckily for me, I get good ones, sun or no sun.

~Life~

The old member
*sigh* Girls tanning I like to watch girls tan sometimes :D

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
:)^^^ I agree with Jason. I have red hair, and to the person who said mole like things, those are called freckles, and you don't get freckles from being in the sun, its just the type of season, and most people who have them are born with them, not cause of the sun, me I only get my freckles in the hot weather, but most people always have them.... Like I said I have red hair, and I was born with half tan and half not, my arms are tan they are a light brown, but my legs are pasty-white so me, I have to try and get a tan on my legs or I just look plain weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back