• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

Did you all know that they bumped the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to April now!! They stated that they needed more time to make it better, more dungeons, enhanced everything! I am ticked off that we won't be playing it till 2006, but if it is better than Ocarina of Time, I can wait!!

New Screenshots on:
http://www.nintendoinsider.com

CloudX159

so screw the rules ^^^
i hate ppl like u......
anyways even thow i don't have a Gamecube that games looks 10X better than Ocarina of Time....well i hope

OmegaTwilight

ya, i hate delays. This looks like one of the best zeldas to date. the best thus far is either a link to the past or ocaraina of time

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I was so dissapointed when I got the phone call from Gamestop about this. I actually think that Nintendo is making a mistake to not release this for the holiday season. They will have no major game for the holiday season. Especially with a lot of new PS2 games (Romancing Saga, Radiata Stories, Shadow the Hedgehog, Dragon Quest VII, KHII included, etc.) and the new XBox 360, they are going to fall under a lot. Nintendo has become childish as of late. They even added mario do DDR in order for that game to sell. So, by not haveing a big name game, they will not be as good as they have been before.

T-S

ya i was dissappointed with the delay. I was hoping to play that to tide me over until kh2 came out.

LittleLegs

im glad it was delayed...now it will be better(i hope)

ill just clothes for christmas....staying in style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back