• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, right? How I love being a mage, cause anything can happen once the pants are off. XD It'd be silly of a swordsman to fight without his pants... which makes me think oddly of Bryer in said situation. At the same time, I think Chive wouldn't care. Gosh, I can't wait to see where this goes.
    That's good, even if you haven't studied, it's good to be confident!

Just for giggles:

"That's...that's...that's amazing," she finally blurted out, grabbing the now gloved claw. She gently rubbed her thumb across the glove an in attempt to feel the fur's texture. A second later, the Lancer pulled her hand back. "Sorry! I'm sorry. It's just, that's not at all what I was expecting."

Jeri quickly grabbed hold of her hand before she could get away. I don't want you to leave after saying something so nice to me. You're the first person to ever compliment them like that. Fighting down the blush making its way onto her cheeks, she swallowed hard and quickly said, "No, no, it's okay! I don't mind!" Then before she lost her nerve, she leaned in to whisper into Mary's ear, "I could show you more, if you like." Jeri's eyes held Mary's, refusing to break contact as her smile became more seductive and challenging. "All you have to do is say 'please'."

----

XD I'm having way too much fun with these two in my head. *doubles over in laughter*
    Oh my gosh, your post has me grinning so much. xD <3 Oh my, I feel like I'm blushing from that interaction with Mary.
    Oh yeah! How was Little Tokyo! I kept meaning to ask you that and forgot! xD (I got the right weekend, right?)
    Will this side story involve Alice? *u* <3 Oh gosh, I take it your other side story is on hold until this one gets done? Wait, does this mean the side story equals an expansion to CLASSIC? =D Hurray! I could use something fun to read after a fruitless walk out in the rain to take my sis to basketball practice; only to learn it was cancelled because the gym was being torn apart and being renovated. Oh! I remember that! You mentioned it last year, when you went to Little Tokyo, I think. I hope you have a good time, when you get to go on the 25th! Oh my gosh, I wish I could go with you guys, cause it'd be awesome to see you sing in a karaoke bar. (I can't sing btw. xD) Do they have any taste Japanese food there? Oh wow, I really need to go to your state, cause I want to pin a wish on a tree! It really sounds amazing and like a really good time. Might be a place to add onto my places to go someday. I can imagine it's quite chill, but does it ever get crowded there?

I already asked Max this but, it doesn't have anything to do with being a ghost, does it? Anyhow, I'll have to save Skype for another day when it's not down pouring rain. (Whenever it rains, it messes up my Skype. Speaking of which, did you guys start using the new version of Skype yet?) Well, whenever I get onto Skype and see you guys on there, I can't wait to talk about whatever it is you two want to discuss! *u* K-Kunckleheads! I'm a knucklehead?! WHY? lol. It's a good show so far and has plenty of humor in it; depending on which season you watch and some romance and drama mixed in. =D Yup, baby bluejay we're still taking care of and it's doing well under our care. At least... my sisters stopped yelling at it. xD Thanks! I should hopefully have it written up sometime this week before I forget about it!
    Kind of makes you wonder what else is autocorrected, huh? =D

^ Is it a new writing project? I got really excited and full of hype. Speaking of which, how are you enjoying being in charge of the CLASSIC rp with Max? C: Oh, I thought of something random to ask you! Do you ever go on vacation at all, CD?

I can't think of anything new or exciting with me, unless you count the time we were on Skype during the weekend. OH! I do have to watch the new episode of Teen Wolf that comes on at 10pm my time later on today. And to make things incredibly random, my sisters found a baby bird outside and keep yelling silly things at it. I pity the baby bird so much. lol. xD And I have this idea for a KH entry, where it'll have a Ace Attorney setting and it ought to be hilarious, if I can do it right.
    Yeah, I was probably asleep by the time you sent this. xD Definitely hilarious! Strange it'd have an autocorrect and I have no idea why. lol. Did you ever find out why it autocorrected or why it has an autocorrect? ouo I could ask someone higher up than me about it, if you want?

Also, how's CD doing today?
    Dude. You got this. Just write a classic for the ages (see what I did there). WRITE CLASSIC DAMN YOU!!!!!! Haha but no man, I feel you. Getting in the writing groove, it's a thing. It's definitely a thing.
    Sorry about that, I was working through everything and hadn't seen your message until I was done. Anyway, PM's are cleaned up, as well is the OP (at least, to the best of my 4 a.m. ability).
    Allow me to respond to the pm after I shower and hook up my laptop (on my phone now, just got back home)
    Dude, today was my last day! Going home after I watch some of my friends graduate tomorrow. You and I need to start talking about this project and start it up asap, I'm in that kind of mood!
    Oh yeah, no worries it worked. Was gonna write you a VM uve' a satire like war log about my first day in the game.

I sold my shovel accidently. ;.;
    Oh yeah, it's totally fine. Hopefully they optimize the servers to match the high rate of traffic is going on with Club Nintendo being discontinued. It isn't like I wasn't jumping up and down waiting for the code or anything. Yeah, wasn't freaking out, wasn't stalking your profile. c;
    No worries, I have my old 8Gb Micro with Adapter from my old phone. I'm all set. ^^
    Thanks again Mann. c:
    Dood. I would absolutely love you if you gave me the download code for AC. I could finally stop playing all those demos and that PokePuzzle game. <3
    Congrats on making platinum on Club Nintendo though!

aha I'm glad you like it man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back