• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SeaSalt IceCream

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I FINALLY got new brushes! (celebrates) Finally got an unzipper or whatever you call it and got around 1100 or so new brushes. It takes a while for my brushes to show up, but things will probably look better now.

Now I have to go look for new filters.
    its okay, the people that requested for you, were either requesting something far out of my skill xD or that had requested for you specially, so as far as your requests that were requested for you, well yo know they are for ya... and as far as how i a, i am doing good, hardly was on khi yesterday fell asleep early, and i have a great day planned for today..WTF its night time here..lol

But i am doing great, BTW my friend experienced of being a cross dresser...8D
    Hey there. Sorry about the improper Sig request. I'm somewhat uneducated in this kinda thing. Thanks for filling me in on what to do.
    Well,I've played around with Gimp alot and I think I've got the hang of it :) Check this one out.

I turned this;

into...
    [IMG]
    Wow looks like ya getting even more popler. I'm just working on some new tricks skateboarding, I'm tryying to do a 360 mctwist then a darkside over a rail in one set.

Besides that my friend Alex and some others are trying to get a gig for are band, lol we got to much free time on are hands till theh spring when the tour starts up again ;D
    N
    hi im NTA-Pro ive used the site for a while to download music but ive never had the interest to register then i forgot the site T_T

anyways nice to meet you!
    Oh sorry for the late reply, and i am doing great, getting better at sig making, so feeling any better
    Yes, please!!!

I have no idea how to use the program yet. Still playing around coz I suck :(
    Thanks, I'm going to do that now. And maybe I might work along side you, making sigs :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back