• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SeaSalt IceCream

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I feel sorry for you man. I see your pretty good though, where do you learn to do that?
    thxs for the sigs, seasalt! ^^ i'll try to keep things suited for ya 'mood'! k? lol.. i read ur message to candy_man_01 and so i swear i'll try to be more moody! lol... XD
    Hey SeaSalt,
    Just wanted confirm that my stock is an Original Drawing. It's of a musical called Wicked. Take this link and I have proof that it is a musical :)

http://www.wickedthemusical.com.au/wicked/index.html

There you go. I ensure you it is.......

Thanks for your concern, I knew that rule was in place.
    Just for future sake, was there anything wrong with my template for the sig? You see, it's the first one I've done :)
    D
    www.kh-media.com/forums

features
    rpg inferno- kingdom hearts based
    radio
    arcade
    gallery
    roleplaying area
    graphics area
    shoutbox

We are a very very friendly community and we're not so strict besides most members from here are there so check it out www.kh-media.com/forums
    okay but you dont have to use the one of the far left. just use the ones on the right is that okay?
    thanks! Do you want me to have another go at that?? Or a different stock that you give me??

Lol, my parents have been out shopping for 4 damn hours! My dad can barely last 20 mins!! lol
    Man! i suck at using gimp (because this is my first tag with it) but it is hella fun!!!

What do you think??

OMG! Gimp is SO fun! MUUUUUUUUCH better than PS now! I think it is gonna be my permanent sig making program now!
    Hmm, unfortunatly, my version is a REALLY old version gimp 2.6.3 to be exact! Well, could you possibly tell me how to add text?? It is a bit confusing for me!
    could you give me some tips on how to make sigs on gimp??

ATM, I am redoing your sig, (it looks much nicer), but, i cannot see all the layer selection thing, you know the window where you can select what layers you want to mess around with?? It is gone, how do I get it back??
    hey the signature was fine except its "the Haitian" no "the Haitin"...I don't know if I spelt it wrong but thats how its spelt...thanks ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back