• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• 10k is the minimum for Heroics. I'm averaging 18k-20k cause I've got raid gear.
    I've tried to get Skarr but Horde keep defending the ridges so no Alliance can come up. Kinda rude.
    Well, I only have that power in the KH and FF section.

Can't even edit a post in that thread, so I guess I'll just wait until Gildragon can reopen it.
    I think so too. Gonna message a mod to see if they can reopen it.

lol, ima derp xD
    Thanks for the link! I haven't been keeping up with KeytoTruth's latest stuff and haven't seen it yet :3
    The nose was thwarted by the armor, but you do get the pompom :3
    Btw, I love you for asking for this <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    We shall fight growing confidence and strength in the Moogles. We shall defend our Army, whatever the cost may be~
    Yeah, I know Sign's the one making the Moogles. ;)

But that doesn't change the fact that yours is the best~
    Who knows? He might be. But after spending so long tracking them down, it's likely that he won't. Most people don't share this stuff with random strangers who pop up out of nowhere just to ask for this stuff xD

Lol, I saw! xD
    And they're quite different, so I don't know how they'd fail to notice the changes ._.
    I... don't really know. I actually just asked around and dug through the internet to find them xD

It's something I've always wanted to ask KeytoTruth, but I get the feeling that he won't reveal his secrets.
    Oh, actually, I have the BBS character models :3

So I just brought it into Maya and moved some polys around~
    Uh, at first I thought it was PC exclusive, but I guess there's a way for it to work on Mac. Not sure if I did it right, but I just made an account.
    It's chinuhnator@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back