• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's pretty risky. There are some really cute and awesome pictures, and then there's.....umm...well, you know.
    Haha, yep. I believe I owe you a thank you for showing me the video. I don't have much to offer, but perhaps a lovely picture of Kogasa to keep your page company will suffice.

Whoa, that was pretty awesome. The animation kinda reminded me of the .hack//G.U movie, or at least, that was in my head when I was watching it. Reimu looked pretty epic when she wore that part of her maiden outfit as a scarf. They sure can take hits for girls, and that's the first time I've seen a Touhou character bleed :(
    I just listened to it. It's pretty good, makes me kinda wish I didn't skip over PCB. But I have found a new character who I adore, and feel kind of sorry for after playing UFO, Kogasa Tatara.
    Yeah, do with it what you will. My involvement on KHI is going to decrease a lot so I don't really care.
    Oh, by the way, I'm retiring from the NAA as well. Perhaps just for the time being, but seeing as it doesn't really matter anyway because we spent more time working on it than we did actually doing anything with it after how many months.
    I think out of all the games I've played so far IN has the best soundtrack. My favorite pieces are Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon, Love-coloured Master Spark, and the IaMP remake of it Love-colourd Magic. What are your favorites?
    That's a shame. I really enjoy everything about the games. The music, the storyline, the characters, hell even the conversations between the characters was great and funny, especially anything involving Marissa.
    Lol, yeah. I had decided to play on match mode for a while against Komchi since she always gave me the most trouble, and it frustrated me beyond belief. I swear, it seemed like she could pull spell cards out of her ass whenever she wanted to. I ended up canceling out her 4th level spell cards three times in a row, and then she pulls out a another one. It drove me insane.
    Yeah, it's not so great anymore. Btw, I recently got Phantasmagoria of Flower View, and I really love the competitive aspect of it. I think it's the first Touhou game I beat without using any continues. Reisen is now my favorite character.
    >:c

I'll make it so there's less pink...eventually. :V

That's good! I'm glad you had a nice holiday. :3

You got snow?! :O
    It's a christmas miracle! xD

Was it enough to build a snowman? Or just a light amount of snow?
    Yeah, it was a lot nicer about six years back, when I was a leader of about 4+ little kids who would come knocking on my door everyday to go hang out and play with them. But one by one they all moved away, and now I live with idiots who get busted for possession of marijuana. The only neighbor I had left was this nice lady who lived right next to me but now she's moving out.
    Well, it's like, every night I hear them screaming at each other and doors slamming. Then there was this one time when I heard two of the guys fighting each other over something about a ring, and the guy was screaming his head off at the other one saying, "Hit me! Hit me you bitch!" Then one night after driving home, I saw the kid standing outside and asked him if anything was wrong. He told me,"yeah, I think my parents are going to jail." So I asked him if he was alright, and he told me,"Umm, yeah. I'm not going to jail." o.o
    Happy New Year's Eve Alexx-san! :3

Also, how was your Christmas?

And lastly, you didn't end up getting any snow, did you? :<
    lol, okay now i understand nyan koi. I looked at the picture and i figured it had something to do with a cat phobia. It looks like a fairly entertaining series. I'm gonna go ahead and watch some of the episodes on anime crazy, Eden of course i'm downloading but for some reason episode 1, and 2 are taking a while. Then again i did have to adjust my anti virus program which meant plenty of computer restarting, and Baccano i'll have to look up on my days off from work. Really though, thanx man. It's nice to get anime recommendations when all you see out there is Bleach this and Naruto that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back