• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Damn, I got sidetracked when I saw these two awesome videos. One was called Blazing Heart and was a Kaguya vs. Moukou video and I don't know the name of the other one but it was a Yuka video. I really liked the music and so I checked to see how many other of ZUN's songs had vocal versions, and there were A LOT. So I've been sifting through them seeing which ones I like.
    C
    Oh them. I kinda went off the deep end when it comes to music
    Yeah, you're probably right. I'm going to study the tutorial guides for a while until I get the hang of it.
    Yeah. I really need something to put some effort into, so I really would enjoy doing this. I know I plan on making the music myself, but I'm not sure what to do for the story. I don't know if I would be able to extend on the Touhou story, so I might try to create an entirely new story with new characters. I really liked the innocence quality that Touhou had, and it would be hard to try drift away from that and make something new, though.
    That stinks. You should definitely read them if you ever get the chance. As for me, I think I'm going to undertake quite a large project so I have somewhere to put all my boredom into. Have you ever heard of Danmakufu ?
    ah, i see. Well then hopefully the movies are as enjoyable as the series itself. I also caught the first two episodes of Durarara!!/Dullalala, and i was stunned when the mysterious biker chick showed up. I think that threw me off the rest of what was going on, but i'm sure all ties will be made the more the story develops. All in all i'm definitely interested in the show, LOL!

I also have to download Nyan Koi
    Pretty much. It's about "the everyday events revolving around the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion." It's a series of these short little comic strips. I was reading some of them, and thought they were pretty good. Then I found out that some guy on youtube had animated them, and so I just started watching those. They're pretty funny.
    finished both Baccano! and Eden of the East.

I didn't want Baccano! to end, that was such an interesting series, and the fact that they kept switching to different time points was clever. You had the opportunity to question every character placed within the series and it all became clear who was was who towards the end. Kinda freaky that what's-his-face wanted to see everyone smile but it's nice to see that he presented connections to the many of his comrades from 200 years ago. Yeah to sum it up, great anime.

Eden of the East, LOL. That was definitely interesting and i wanted to know more, but the series ended. I searched to find that there is a confirmed second season, which should be obvious because they left a lot open for continuation. The noblesse cell phone is quite interesting, so i can assume it hold more power than presented, such as the dramatic exit the Johnny Hunter made. In any case Akira still has unfinished business, because it doesn't stop the progression of more missile attacks. I look forward to a next season.

Right now i'll have to download Nyan Koi separately, but as i said before, both shows were great, and had compelling story lines. Thanx for the recommendations, i believe i already gave you rep :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back