• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Urbane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Why do you hate elmo so much LOL xD

But hi there how are ya?
    Albeit harsh, it was not said with true intent behind it, merely spite. It's the Kairi HC, not the Namine FC. Like people in the club said, you only have to abide by the former's rules, not the latter's, which you seem to do nicely. Hence - you're still on the list.
    Trust me, I'm a lot more vengeful towards truly expelled members.
    all i needed was that bit about twilight town. i knew what happened at the castle haha. so y r we going to radiant garden and who do u expect to find there?
    could u post as qazre or tell me what happened that made yall two come to disney castle cuz he didn't expalin it and i dont have a clue.

also, if you dont post i guess i'll just land the gummi ship but yall two are gonna have to decide what to do cuz i dont even know whos there.
    Thanks for the insult. I'm just not talented in drawing. My talents are sports and dancing XD!
    You can get someone else to draw it and then I could have them send it to me and I can put it in a digital sig.
    If you can make it and put it on here, I can save it and use it in my program that I use which is GIMP
    This is a digital sig:

The NFL? It's the National Football Association.

And if you're not talking about that the logos are the identity of the teams in the league.
    You'll laugh.

NFL football team logos is all I can draw. I can't draw any characters. I could still make a digital sig for you though.
    would there be any other way??? okay. since bureku isnt on. i think im just gonna jump him answering and screw authority lol. i would try ur ship but u said it went boom so no luck there.
    so did u like the idea with haruki and qazre grabbing a gummi ship or not? cuz if not i'll just jump into tidus' little portal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back