• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Urbane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Urbane

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

Blood that doesn't look like blood. Yep, I know that watching that'd make me turn to a godless life of crime, sin and evil.
  2. Urbane

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

Finally. I am absolutely 100% buying this. So much love. <3
  3. Urbane

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Maybe a cross between Luxord and Demyx. I sincerely hope that we'll get another look at them in the future of the series. They're just too likable to be ignored. At least, I think so. Or, more accurately, hope so.
  4. Urbane

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Sephiroth. Definitely​ Sephiroth.
  5. Urbane

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

important to remember is that there are lots of shenanigans on these forums. when you see shenanigans, just go with the flow. remember, this forum exists basically for fun. so when you see people doing things you might take offense to, just remember that they're in all honesty probably just...
  6. Urbane

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

is this the guy who yells a lot and tells his fans to insult other youtubers because if so please keep him away from my fanbase kthxbye (seriously i know nothing about this guy other than those two things)
  7. Urbane

Name your dream eaters

Meow Wow - Meownidas Komory Bat - Bat Stevens Komory Bat - Alucard Tama Sheep - Sheep Trick Tama Sheep - Lamb Nash Pricklemane - Kimba Hebby Rep - Thin Lizard i have as much fun naming them as i do brutalizing my foes with them ^^
  8. Urbane

Vacation Time!

So, I'll post this here for ease of access, I guess. I'm going to be out of town for a week, starting tomorrow, so my internet access will likely be sporadic. If I don't reply to something, that'll be why.
  9. Urbane

Help/Support ► Death of Pets

I've only ever had two pets. My first dog died of kidney failure. He was about 10, I think. It's especially sad since my mother works in hemodialysis... We didn't euthanize him, and he passed away next to the side of my parents' bed. I wasn't evrn here for him... I'd been on vacation. My current...
  10. Urbane

oh whoop de doo another anniversary thread ~

three more years! three more years! Yeah, it kinda looks like I've been on here for three years now. Yay. *sparklyconfettithrow* It was three years ago I joined the now-infamous Commission. Most of its members no longer come on here, I think. Since then, I've proceeded to do pretty much...
  11. Urbane

Help/Support ► Tonsiliths

's some giant stone jaguar teeth. i think thank yous are in order.
  12. Urbane

Help/Support ► Do black ppl wipe their asses after they take

When did this guy get unbanned? And, more importantly... why?
  13. Urbane

Upcoming Harperland Federal Elections (For Canadians)

Well, as a Canadian, I'm quite worried about... well, the outcome of the elections. Of course, I can't vote... but I'm still very interested in what's going to happen, and I just figure there must be other Canadians on here who share my interest. That said, here's a neat little place for...
  14. Urbane

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

So it's finally happening? All I can say is... well, good luck with the rest of your life, broski. Hope things turn out okay for you and... Tyrone.
  15. Urbane

Avalon: The Elizabethans

In the nation of Avalon, we find ourselves. The government has made many unpopular decisions, as of late. Heightened taxes for the poor, subjugation of minorities, and the occasional disappearing of political opponents of the ruling party. This situation… people thought that it could lead to...
Back