• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by trixchasin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Twilight Town x Star Wars

I'm mostly just memeing here guys. Was rewatching the ending of KH3, and the silhouette is uncanny! :redface: https://imgur.com/a/3FXs4WG
  2. T

News ► TWEWY -Solo Remix- TGS 2012 Trailer Released!

I'm really glad that TWEWY is a real part of KHInsider now :)
  3. T

front page music

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but i've already tried looking around in the media/announcements/general discussion forums of the site, but can't seem to find any info on how to pause the music on the front page. don't get me wrong- i like the song and all, it's really good- but...
  4. T

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

here's a few copies of the game out on the shelves at work. someone messed up and didn't see the street date. i tried to buy a copy but the computer recognized the error :P but still, here's a pic- notice the box comes in a nice sleeve. i don't know if this is for all retailers, or just the one...
  5. T

oh hi it's your pal shamdeo bringing you

i got my copy of BBS today too! but powers are against me! i have a pspGo so i was going to borrow my roommate's psp-1000 since he doesn't use it- but i just found out today that he doesn't have a charger so i can't play it until i buy another charger tomorrow morning!!! why!?
  6. T

[spoilers] contradicting ending and beginning

alright thx guys- appreciate it.
  7. T

[spoilers] contradicting ending and beginning

i don't know if this scene is exclusive to ven's story line or not but there is a scene were xehanort leaves ven on destiny island wearing an "organization coat". but in the secret ending, ansem the wise says that he "made clothes for the being of nothing". i assume he's talking about the...
  8. T

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

o mai gosh i can't get over ansem the wise's voice. it's so awesome in the secret ending!! anyone else think it's full of awesomeness.
  9. T

Who is Epcar gonna be VA for?

in the credits they have a separate actor for a "Terra-Xehanort". That's what they called him. So that's probably who R.E. will voice.
  10. T

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Birth by Sleep Playthrough Log - Heartstation.org here are translations of both the opening scene a scenario ending, so this will probably be the place to find the secret ending translation once they reach it.
  11. T

SPOILERS!!!! click to see if you dare lol

can't make out the rest of what he's saying, but the first line he says is "this world..."
  12. T

KH Piano Collections - Behind the Scenes Video

here's a behind the scenes video of the recording process for KH Piano Collections. it's on the site nicovideo.jp and you'll need to make an account to watch it, but it's still interesting to watch. here's the link: Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts FIELD & Battle Record Scene UPDATE: just...
  13. T

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

man i'm glad SOMEONE is awake. it sucks not having anyone else here to see it.
  14. T

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep added is the TGS 2009 trailer, world descriptions, new "system" descriptions
  15. T

Birth by Sleep @ Jump Festa '10

So I visited the VJump website and noticed that Birth by Sleep was one of the games listed on the Jump Festa 2010 link (it looks like: ジャンプェスタ2010.) THEN i found this 9 day tour in Japan program that includes going specifically to Jump Festa for a day. It's kinda pricey (i know i'm not going)...
Back