• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l33tm4n24

ok, I FINALLY found a subbed version that worked... so AtW survives after KHII, meets Aqua, and tells her who the current Keyblade Master is. then they show Namine and RAX, to symbolize who is connected to Sora, correct? that's what I took away from it. so basically this sets up KH3, the most likely "Final" volume of the mane series...

one word...

EPIC

Xion14

atw is rumor to have been blown to the dark realm from the explosion spent a yr there and met aqua

it's also rumored that he was digitized and that's how he's in Coded. All i know is that he rumored somehow to be in Coded. That when he tried to destroy KH with his digitizer or something that involves data, the explosion caught him and got him digitized too. Thus throwing him into Coded's world. it's somewhere on here >_>;; that explains it better than I do.

"Final" volume of the mane series...

nomura has already stated that it's not going to be kh3 there's going to be one more game before finally wrapping it all up.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Can someone clear this up for me, the convo that Terra and MX share, takes place in where? The body of Terra?

Xion14

Can someone clear this up for me, the convo that Terra and MX share, takes place in where? The body of Terra?

It was more taking place in Terra's Heart/mind kind of like at the beginning of KH with Sora on the platform of when you choose which weapon you want. that sort of thing

D

diegodavid94

so did a secret boss had to be fought to get the secret ending? i herd there was going to be a tough secret boss in this game...who was it anyways?

Xion14

Someone on FAQs posted on the BBS Message Board who it was. He's a reliable member but there's no footage or pics yet. But he says he knows who it is. And it kind of makes sense if you think of what Aqua says in the scene (supposedly)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
atw is rumor to have been blown to the dark realm from the explosion spent a yr there and met aqua
ansem the wise talks about sora sleeping and how he wanted revenge so bad he did bad things to a boy who wields the keyblade and his friends. meaning sora and riku. all of that happen in kh2. ansem the wise also said its been a year since he last saw that kid. aqua ask ansem who that boy was and then we see aqua crying and she said "sora"

so its pretty clear that scene takes place after kh2 and aqua and ansem the wise are still alive

Last edited:

trixchasin

o mai gosh i can't get over ansem the wise's voice. it's so awesome in the secret ending!!
anyone else think it's full of awesomeness.

Fabala011

I believe it takes place inside of Terra's heart. MX asks Terra something like, "Why is this complication here?" is how I took it with my limited grasp of the Japanese language before subtitles came out, and Terra says, "This place is my heart." The subtitles just use "this" without adding in the noun "place," which makes things confusing.

R

Rigetzu

I almost started to cry when I saw this secret end
XD
Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the next Kh game, which I hope to come some day :)

PrimeTime

I have a question. I have been looking for the answer but I can't find it anywhere. What was MX's reason for wanting terra's body?
because MX was getting old .. he wanted a younger body to do whatever he wanted to do ..and since terra had darkness in his heart, it was easier.

and now that i've seen the secret ending with translations it all makes sense now ..Ansem the Wise and Aqua are still alive but he said that the last time he saw him was a year ago...wouldnt that mean Sora and Riku are already on their journey to saving the "crippled beings"??

and if anyone has said this then cool but i think what mickey wrote in the letter was not only letting him know about whats he gotta do for the next journey but he tells him about Terra, Aqua and Ven.. and what happened in BBS, just a guess but i could be wrong .

memoire.mx

maybe they got the bottle after 1 year...you must think coded takes place after KH2 ending so maybe there is a year before they got the kings message...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
What is meant with "Reconnect Kingdom hearts"? Is it the name of the video or is it just another piece of script that shows up like all the others in the video?

memoire.mx

its a text that appears in the secret ending D: dunno if it means a new title or some way to think on the storyline

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
some ppl think its the title/ plan for kh3/the future game like sora trying to save TAV

I hope not. That title sounds really lame. I hope it is just the name of the ending, like Deep Dive or the gathering.

memoire.mx

maybe its the project name for the next title D: means that the story going around sora connects his past along to an end

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Probably just the name of the secret ending (though that may be the titles before the sections of ending) or the project name, as said, or just a little fun name to give the players an idea of what's to come.

Here is something I would like to know though. I imagine that everyone saying "Sora" are doing so at the same time, to build on the effect of it, as it would be kind of pointless otherwise. Does this mean then, in the case of the RAX trio and Namine, that it's a kind of metaphysical thing? Like that RAX and Nami are still alive somewhere, perhaps in their own kind of world?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I hope not. That title sounds really lame. I hope it is just the name of the ending, like Deep Dive or the gathering.

I agree. Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.... Doesn't really sound like a name for a KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back