• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] contradicting ending and beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

i don't know if this scene is exclusive to ven's story line or not but there is a scene were xehanort leaves ven on destiny island wearing an "organization coat". but in the secret ending, ansem the wise says that he "made clothes for the being of nothing". i assume he's talking about the "organization cloaks". how can he "make" these, if they already existed when the original xehanort was around? now i don't claim to be an expert on the franchise so i'm reaching out to the community to help clear up something i'm sure can easily be cleared up for me. thx guys and gals.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't know if this scene is exclusive to ven's story line or not but there is a scene were xehanort leaves ven on destiny island wearing an "organization coat". but in the secret ending, ansem the wise says that he "made clothes for the being of nothing". i assume he's talking about the "organization cloaks". how can he "make" these, if they already existed when the original xehanort was around? now i don't claim to be an expert on the franchise so i'm reaching out to the community to help clear up something i'm sure can easily be cleared up for me. thx guys and gals.

like williamthewise said, a mistranslation that was inevitably fixed

Avens

That was a translation error--I think they fixed it, or at least they were in the process when I read its description on the Youtube vid. It should be
"I created the duplicate beings of nothing
Perhaps the corners of my consciousness did it?"
--Which is a reference to Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back