• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS!!!! click to see if you dare lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
it looks like Riku, just after KH2
this might also explain why we see Sora in his KH2 outfit, maybe there are cutscenes where it shows SRK just a few months older or something
thanks for the upload!

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
People, it is what Terra saw of Riku. It was a what if Riku ended up like Terra. This is supported by the normal Riku showing up.

captzakksparrow

Idk why people keep saying its Riku, It's got xehanorts hair cut, I said I heard it was riku but even then idk, when in the story line is this?

OSM1017

Idk why people keep saying its Riku, It's got xehanorts hair cut, I said I heard it was riku but even then idk, when in the story line is this?
There's a cutscene of Terra speaking with Young Riku, and Riku turns into what you see in the video, then his KH2 look, and then back to younger Riku while he's talking. It's basically a vision.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
It's during Terra's storyline a little/right after Neverland. (Or at lest it was in the stream.) And I think it's Xehanort as well and not an older Riku. When you see him turn, right before he phazes to the Riku we all know and love from KHII...you see a bit of Xehanort's hair...hangy...bang things. I don't know what to call 'em. :p But they are there.

Personally, I think it's a vision of the future for Terra. Seeing what will happen...that, or Riku has darkness in him and Terra see's that.

Viku

If it's really an older version of Riku. Does that mean for KH3 Sora and Kairi will also grow up? I would feel kind of unconfortable using an adult Sora (unless they pul out a cool design...which this one kind of lacks) but also a older Kairi with asome keyblade experience would be nice...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I dunno. The pants he wears look like what KH1 Riku wore. Might actually be a KH3 Riku... though I'm not sure.

And I do like the idea of it showing Terra's future. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back