• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

n7downsize6j

here's a few copies of the game out on the shelves at work. someone messed up and didn't see the street date. i tried to buy a copy but the computer recognized the error :p
but still, here's a pic- notice the box comes in a nice sleeve. i don't know if this is for all retailers, or just
the one i work for.

EDIT: for some reason the image isn't showing up, so here's a link instead.

http://yfrog.com/n7downsize6j

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
EVERYTHING!!! but if i have to start somewhere i would pick the awesome NA only extras.

Last edited:

marcoreo

Awards
Duno if they'll take them, but it might work. I had a post with 13 different reasons scattered across the board, so I might get on the Front page again. I'm really glad mine was chosen for the first day, though. It's an achievement all it's own :).
xD 13 different reason you made sure all the chances were on your side ;p

marcoreo

Awards
yep i hope its still coming its one of the main things which makes me wake up these days and i wanna see if i get picked

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Indeed. It's past 5:00 where I live and still no Countdown Article. Plenty of cool Re:coded stuff, but no Countdown! I could've sworn that would be the first thing they would do each day...I hate to sound like I'm spamming (Especially since a crackdown on it has been issued), but we want the Front Page Countdown article!!!

Well, well. About time. it's past 6:00 and the article is finally up. I certainly hope the remaining ones follow the early bird precedent of the previous two. I really don't want to be naggy, thinking you may have forgotten.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh. I wasn't a fan of the comments today. The last few were cool. Though I like whoever commented on Terra. Okay...so maybe I liked the comments today. (More like I'm bitter my epic comments have yet to be seen. Not that I liked my comments.)

GameGirl709

Awards
Not sure if I am too late, but I sent a pm with my "Why I am excited" comment anyways. I've liked reading everyone's comments and everything too.

PhantomZXion

Awards
Mine responses made it to 2 catagories! ^_^ I liked reading other people's responses, most of them were good too. I'm pretty sure graphics might be next.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Er, my name is spelled wrong on the main page. I'm not lyricsmoon29. I'm lycorismoon29. But you guys want to, you can put Sugar Spocks.

PhantomZXion

Awards
Also, Birth by Sleep = Game of the Year? I mean, if 358/2 Days made it, surely Birth by Sleep can too! There's so many good reviews about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back