• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

front page music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

trixchasin

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but i've already tried looking around in the media/announcements/general discussion forums of the site, but can't seem to find any info on how to pause the music on the front page. don't get me wrong- i like the song and all, it's really good- but sometimes i'd like to be able to read the site w/o it playing so i can multitask other audio on my comp. is there a way to pause the music on the front page? thx guys

denizenofevil

I'd like to know the same thing. The music sounds nice but it is a little annoying. If I really wanted to listen to KH music, I'd go to youtube and listen to it but when I come here to read up on KH news and I'm multitasking at the same time, I don't really want to hear it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you had something some sort of flashblock running (which you should have anyway) it wouldn't play anyway. For your own benefit, go and get some sort of add-on for your browser that blocks flash content. That way, you won't get any adds or videos or anything else playing that you don't want, and it will only play when you allow it.

Swordsaint

That's more effort than its worth.

Honestly, should be removed.

though I want to know what version it is so I can listen to it without having to be here. :p

So with a bit of digging through my adblock plus I found out who transcribed that Hikari piece on the front page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx0Sg0Xmxjw

turns out I know that Zorsy guy irl. He's gonn abe getting an earful from me next time I takl to him for not telling me he's in to this stuff!

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I would prefer if you put BBS version of Dearly Beloved.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So the rest of you know: It's not embedded on the front page itself, it's just embedded into one of the updates that are currently on the front page.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
That's more effort than its worth.

Honestly, should be removed.

though I want to know what version it is so I can listen to it without having to be here. :p

So with a bit of digging through my adblock plus I found out who transcribed that Hikari piece on the front page.

YouTube - Synthesia - Kingdom Hearts: Hikari (Kyle Landry)

turns out I know that Zorsy guy irl. He's gonn abe getting an earful from me next time I takl to him for not telling me he's in to this stuff!

it was originally arranged by Kyle Landry he's and awesome pianist one of the reasons why i picked up playing again.
though Zorsy did transcribe it... and how i got the sheet music for it. I find it extremely difficult to play. (almost impossible)

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
lksjdfkljskldfjksdjfsjdf i only did it because i thought you might like it ;w;

i like it it gives life to the home page imo.....
it might get awkward if there are videos on the homepage though.... "i dont think its a problem now"

denizenofevil

I did like it for the first few times i came to the page but actually, music on a webpage that you can't turn off is one of the top ten most annoying webpage design mistakes you can make. It also reminds me too much of the internet diarrhea that is myspace where everyone put music on their pages and you had to take the time to locate the player and push stop.

Back