• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The_Savage_Nymph

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Terranort in RoD

Where'd you get that idea from?
  2. T

ShadowXemnas' Character Command List

Thank you so much! :) Your time and effort has paid off greatly.
  3. T

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

I can assure you that you are not the only one. :) Aqua's the most realistic female out of all of them, IMO. She's also a positive role model, unlike the damsels-in-distress of the series. I can identify with her strong personality and determination - and her ability to fight. Could not have...
  4. T

What's your goal?

I don't have a PSP yet, so I'm waiting for Christmas 2010.
  5. T

What's your goal?

When I get the game, these will be what I aim for: * Everything in the Trinity Archives (except for the Proud Mode trophy; I'll play in Standard Mode) * All Keyblades * Complete TAV and the Final Episode * 100% Xehanort Reports * Unlock the Secret Movie * 100% stickers * Master every Command *...
  6. T

Mysterious Figure Has Nice Boots

I think TheLight means Apprentice Xehanort and Ansem SoD, seeing as they also wear the boots.
  7. T

Favorite Quote?

"I know I won't forget you. Believe me, I try all the time." - Isa I watched that cutscene on my cousin's PSP (seeing as I don't know if I'll get one or not) and it made us both laugh! Isa's one of my favourite characters.
  8. T

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I think everyone has pretty much said the reason: Xion. I like the game, but the fact that it's centred around her really ruined it for me. I thought the game was going to focus on Roxas a lot more, but nope. Killing Xion was the best part of Story Mode (for me, anyway).
  9. T

anyone else spoiled themselves?

I spoiled BBS for myself because I wasn't planning to buy a PSP purely so that I could play the game. It'd have been a waste of money otherwise.
  10. T

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

It's a pity that a US version of the BBS-themed PSP (that was released in Japan) is not part of that bundle. :(
  11. T

Xion

I suggest you click the banner in my signature if you wanna find out more. :)
  12. T

I've done it! I've finally done it!

Well done! :D I have all the Mission Crowns, but I have about 8 more Secret Reports to unlock. As long as I get at least one Challenge Sigil on each challenge, I'll be happy!
  13. T

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

Thank you so much for posting these, Lissar! :) I'm eagerly anticipating the next translations.
  14. T

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

Likes Graphics, especially during the cutscenes Panel system Mission Mode How easy it is to play Being Larxene in Mission Mode Dislikes Xion - enough said Amount of enemies' HP bars
  15. T

Isa & Lea Theory

For the past couple of days, I have been thinking about this - and I would be very grateful if I could have your imput on the matter, seeing as I could be wrong. :) I think that Xehanort abducted Isa and Lea, and that's how they became nobodies. Because when Xehanort conducted the experiments...
Back