• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Q7: Why can Kairi use a keyblade?
A: Because she was touched by Aqua’s keyblade.

The keyblade inheritance ceremony is performed with a keyblade master touches someone using a keyblade. When Kairi was running away from the Unversed in BbS she grabbed Aqua’s keyblade, which performed the ceremony. That is why she is able to use a keyblade in KHII to help Sora.

[picture: Little Kairi and Aqua]

Kairi touching Aqua’s keyblade.

[pictures: Kairi with keyblade, Aqua with keyblade]

The keyblade Kairi uses is the same with Aqua receives after talking to Kairi: Destiny Place.

CHEAAHHH I WAS RIGHT!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
yeah...

but really

she touched one out of instinct. it wasn't SUPPOSED to happen
as with Riku it was

Yeah i know...

Well it looks like she has a strong heart+touching the keyblade of a master(Aqua)=Kairi is a wielder.

This might sound stupid but maybe Aqua isn't aware of that.

I mean in a later scene she wanted to make either Sora or Riku a wielder but she sensed that Terra already chose Riku...

T

The Spoiler

(?) Did they meet in the realm of darkness?

In the secret event we see Aqua and Ansem the Wise talking in the realm of darkness after the events of KHII. Over one year before Mickey traveled to the realm of darkness to search for the keyblade, but during that time did they really not see each other? If they did, then how does that relate to the story afterward?

[picture: Aqua in the realm of darkness]

Aqua wanders through the realm of darkness, holding Eraqus’ keyblade.
Yup. No doubt about it, were getting a Riku/Mickey in the Realm of Darkness game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yup. No doubt about it, were getting a Riku/Mickey in the Realm of Darkness game.

It's not going to be Mik/Rik RoD game.
It's an epilogue to BBS that explains how Aqua got trapped, and Xehanort's transition to Xemnas.

T

The Spoiler

Oh I see. But we will still get a Riku/Mickeys absence game, as promised.

So what that quote means is we will find out what happened when Mickey was in the RoD during/before KHI, and he will probably meet Aqua there, and well find out more about the IKK

namine_ftw

she touched one out of instinct. it wasn't SUPPOSED to happen
as with Riku it was

Even if it wasn't supposed to happen, it still did. And apparently her heart is strong enough to handle the keyblade, going by KH2.

It was a rather sloppy way to get her to become a wielder, that I will admit, but since Nomura makes shit up as he goes along it shouldn't be that surprising.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kinda late, but thanks for the translations!

Originally Posted by namine_ftw
Even if it wasn't supposed to happen, it still did. And apparently her heart is strong enough to handle the keyblade, going by KH2.

It was a rather sloppy way to get her to become a wielder, that I will admit, but since Nomura makes shit up as he goes along it shouldn't be that surprising.

Agreed.

Lelouch

There's not much to tell of Riku in the RoD. He just showed up and met Mickey. Then he ends up in CO.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Terranort (Terra-Xehanort) is Terra and Master Xehanort combined as one. He is also XEHANORT IN KH1. THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON. But through his experiments, he split into a heartless and a nobody, EACH CONTAINING THE SEPARATE "HEARTS" (MINDS) OF TERRA AND MASTER XEHANORT. SoD contains the portion of Master Xehanorts heart, which why he only wants KH for power and darkness and what not. Xemnas contains the portion of Terra's heart, which is why he remembers Aqua, Ventus, and only want KH to become HUMAN (HIS OLD TERRA SELF) again. Notice when you fight Xemnas in KH2, his armor looks EXACTLY like Terra's in BBS...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for sharring, Lissar! I like how the answers gave more depth.

Angellium

I don't get the last question: how can Aqua and AtW meet after KHII and one year before KM goes into the realm of darkness in search of the keyblade?

Edit: ah now i get it, but a comma there would really help =P - So now KM wasn't able to do anything to save Aqua then...
Btw it's strange how small the RoD seem to be according to the interview...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
woa thats alot this is some good stuff
i need somtime to process this but booyah to al about kairi being a weilder yeah baby

Radon

mofo
Ok say we do get a RoD game? What do you do? Theres no disney worlds there, theres the same old boring dark landscapes and just a shit load of heartless. I can't see a game set in the RoD.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Theres no disney worlds there, theres the same old boring dark landscapes and just a shit load of heartless.

as far as we know.

It's a realm not a world so it probably has it's own worlds, too. And people can be in the RoD and survive, they just have to be strong, ie. Aqua, Riku, Sora etc. There could be a group of people there that could be important. The truth is that you don't know, and only Nomura does.

Radon

mofo
Maybe they could do an Epic Mickey and feature destroyed Disney worlds. But then what would be the purpose of being in those worlds if there are no people in them? Maybe the villians stay with the world after its destroyed. Heck it would give us an excuse to fight Cruella I guess.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
as far as we know.

It's a realm not a world so it probably has it's own worlds, too. And people can be in the RoD and survive, they just have to be strong, ie. Aqua, Riku, Sora etc. There could be a group of people there that could be important. The truth is that you don't know, and only Nomura does.

Actually Nomura said that heartless are the residents of the realm of darkness in the same way that people are residents in the realm of light. So if heartless don't normally exist in the realm of light, I doubt people normally exist in the realm of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back