• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa & Lea Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Savage_Nymph

For the past couple of days, I have been thinking about this - and I would be very grateful if I could have your imput on the matter, seeing as I could be wrong. :)

I think that Xehanort abducted Isa and Lea, and that's how they became nobodies.

Because when Xehanort conducted the experiments and created heartless, he presented the heartless with living and non-living samples. The heartless responded to the living samples, presumably Isa and Lea, turning them into heartless. And, of course, the nobodies of them were left behind - but seeing as Isa and Lea have strong wills, their nobodies remained "human-like", as is evidenced in the previous KH games.

It was just a thought; I could be wrong, and I accept that. :) I just wanted to see what you all think.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i like this theory, though if some guy done experiments on me there would be no way in hell id join his org.

Ferix

I was thinking this too...but I was unsure because didn't Xigbar and Xaldin discuss Marluxia becoming a nobody in a cutscene somewhere? From what they said it sounded like they just came across him rather than experimenting on him.

However perhaps that's why Lea and Isa make an appearance. They might have some connection to the beginnings of the organization.

αsiя

space coke
Lea and Isa had to become Nobodies either during KH or 1 year before it

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The only problem I see with your theory is why would Isa and Lea then go onto JOIN the Organization? If they were abducted, it was obviously against their will, so I can't see why they would join an Organization created and led by the person who abducted them.
I can definitely see them being used as experiments, though. ^_^ Perhaps they became experiments of their own accord.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
For the past couple of days, I have been thinking about this - and I would be very grateful if I could have your imput on the matter, seeing as I could be wrong. :)

I think that Xehanort abducted Isa and Lea, and that's how they became nobodies.

Because when Xehanort conducted the experiments and created heartless, he presented the heartless with living and non-living samples. The heartless responded to the living samples, presumably Isa and Lea, turning them into heartless. And, of course, the nobodies of them were left behind - but seeing as Isa and Lea have strong wills, their nobodies remained "human-like", as is evidenced in the previous KH games.

It was just a thought; I could be wrong, and I accept that. :) I just wanted to see what you all think.

This is a possibility, but, like Asir said, they would have to have become Nobodies before or during KH1.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Maybe thats why they had a plan to overthrow the org

To my memory, the only one of the two that wanted to overthrow the Organization was Saix. And with Saix, it seemed more like he just wanted power rather than revenge, and his want for power didn't seem driven by anger or anything towards Xemnas, just suspicion that Xemnas was hiding something.
Axel expressed no desire to take over the Organization. He only helped Saix becaise they were old friends and he knew Saix wanted to take over the Organization himself. Other than that, Axel didn't seem to care much one way or the other who led the Organization.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
If this is the case, abducted or not, it's not all that hard to believe that Axel and Saix held no grudges to them afterward, being without their hearts and all. It's hard to be hostile when you can't feel anymore. xD

And I'm not sure why everyone's insisting they'd have to be turned so much later because of their age. There isn't really any solid evidence that Nobodies don't grow older. Namine, for example, was definitely older in KHII in comparison to Re:CoM.

Flickr

I don't see why they WOULDN'T join. Because well, honestly they can't feel the anger or anything else they would normally feel towards Xemnas, you know. They'd be given a purpose.

αsiя

space coke
If this is the case, abducted or not, it's not all that hard to believe that Axel and Saix held no grudges to them afterward, being without their hearts and all. It's hard to be hostile when you can't feel anymore. xD

And I'm not sure why everyone's insisting they'd have to be turned so much later because of their age. There isn't really any solid evidence that Nobodies don't grow older. Namine, for example, was definitely older in KHII in comparison to Re:CoM.

thats because Namine is a special nobody and Kairi and Sora were still alive so while they grew she still grew too
You could say the same thing for Roxas

the Tradition

That makes a lot of scene. It would explain why they wanted to overthrow the Organization.

But I don't think Saïx was after power. It came across to me that he just wanted his heart back. I think Xemnas was the one that was after power.

saix-insanefan

That makes a lot of scene. It would explain why they wanted to overthrow the Organization.

But I don't think Saïx was after power. It came across to me that he just wanted his heart back. I think Xemnas was the one that was after power.

I totally agree with that. Xemnas probably wanted to use that power to get his heart back and led the others to believe that too. Saix really just wanted his heart back, but the question is: once he did get it back, what would he have done? If he lived to get his heart back during his time with the Organization, he obviously didn't need it anymore. Maybe he would have taken Axel with him to go back to their world and live as humans.

the Tradition

I wonder why Saïx had Axel Eliminate some of the other members that were "getting in their way"? That could also back up this theory.

Maybe he would have taken Axel with him to go back to their world and live as humans.

That is a very strong possibility.

spriteTAB

*sigh*. I have a feeling this game will add alot more plot holes to this series. How is it that, if nobodies can't age, certain characters are so young that will soon turn into nobodies? People have said that Ienzo uses illusions as a theory, but it doesn't apply to lea or Isa. My best guess is that those two will change maybe a few years before KH1, not before. Their rank is too high for them to have joined during KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back