• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The true Areku23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I'm excited because this will be among the last prequels or in-betwequels, and then we might finally get a sequel. Also the game ties up a lot of the loose ends that are introduced since the first KH game, such as how and why Sora and Riku and maybe Kairi(technically hers isn't a real...
  2. T

Coded Coming to NA?

Well, judging from Coded's limited graphics, it could very well be adapted into a hand held game or a virtual console game. The original Pheonix Wright came out on Game Boy Advance in Japan, but when it came here it was switched over to the DS when it came here. I hope Codod comes out as a...
  3. T

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS He mentions he is seaching in the first game. And since it's obvious that Zack is linked to this stage I think it's clear who Cloud is searching for. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Olympus Coliseum [English]
  4. T

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS I KNEW IT! I knew they would have to explain Zack's story in Kingdom Hearts. After Crisis Core, it's pretty obvious that the special someone that Cloud is looking for in Kingdom Hearts 1 is Zack, not Tifa. Tifa is chasing Cloud.
  5. T

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

I saw the picture and I thought, Holy CRAP he's tiny!
  6. T

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

I think it's painfully obvious why Mickey banished this nutter.
  7. T

Caption Contest

Darn I was hoping this would work.
  8. T

Caption Contest

Who won, it ended a month ago, I wish to see the results of which one is the funniest. WHO'S WITH ME!
  9. T

Areku23 BBS Theory

And yet, when Roxas uses them, they can be a representation of his choices. Oathkeeper is to grant Xion's dying wish, as Oblivion can be him fading to the darkness. I just going off of the fact that the keyblade appears when Sora is about to be swallowed by the darkness that Riku unleashes...
  10. T

Areku23 BBS Theory

Hello, I want to create this thread to get this off my chest. I have had a ridiculous amount of theories. My first theory is concerning Terra, It is clearly stated in many trailers that he is losing to the darkness in his heart from searching for Xehanort or Xehonort corrupting him. He will...
  11. T

the worst name in the world!! VANITAS

I didn't think it was that bad.
  12. T

Loose Ends

Hello. Has anyone else noticed that there are a few loose ends to be tide up. First off, I want to get this one out of the way, A Thank You for Namine. Sora never did get around to that. Secondly, those letters at the end of the games with the kings seal which are an excellent hint for a...
  13. T

Who DS really is *SPOILERS*

There's no way that can be right. DS and Xigbar's bodies are completely different. And we already know that Xigbar's somebody worked for ANSEM THE WISE. Not to mention that so far DS doesn't say a single word unlike Xigbar.
  14. T

358/2 Days Sales number

I'm glad that the amount of people buying outway the amount of people downloading the game. This game is way to good. And that Picture was funny.
  15. T

Christmas killed the mood.

Being off topic doesn't hurt anyone. It's just you have another topic to add to the conversation.
Back