• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Loose Ends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The true Areku23

Awards
Hello.

Has anyone else noticed that there are a few loose ends to be tide up.

First off, I want to get this one out of the way, A Thank You for Namine. Sora never did get around to that.

Secondly, those letters at the end of the games with the kings seal which are an excellent hint for a next installment in the series. Will they ever explain what's in them.

Third, maybe there won't even be a KH3. Has anyone ever once wondered what they could POSSIBLY do. The few loose ends that they ARE going to tie together are probably going to be done in BBS. Other wise, I don't think there will be any such game.

But other wise, since Roxas and Namine don't exist anymore and all that's left is Sora and Kairi I highly doubt anything like that will happen.

A

Azrael

Hello.

First off, I want to get this one out of the way, A Thank You for Namine. Sora never did get around to that.

Secondly, those letters at the end of the games with the kings seal which are an excellent hint for a next installment in the series. Will they ever explain what's in them.

Third, maybe there won't even be a KH3. Has anyone ever once wondered what they could POSSIBLY do. The few loose ends that they ARE going to tie together are probably going to be done in BBS. Other wise, I don't think there will be any such game.

But other wise, since Roxas and Namine don't exist anymore and all that's left is Sora and Kairi I highly doubt anything like that will happen.

KHII FM had Sora question about Namine so that loose end will close by III.

RoxasAi

Hello.

Ok you had a point up to your 3rd. Nomura saif the BBS weill have thing answered and even more Question. So there a lot they can do after BBS. Don't for get the drams sora had with the voice telling him he was the one that will open the DOOR

Secondly Roxas and Namine do exist, even more so then they did before.

But ya the king letters The one at the end of KHI we never got to see what it said, and how the king gave it to Pluto.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
does anyone know exactly what sora says in kh2 fm about namine? i believe ive seen it before but i cant remember. also, one thing that really pissed me off and is sort of a loose end is how sora also never says sorry to kairi for axel, after axel tells him to say that to kairi as hes dying. i thought that was kind of a dick move personally, especially since i really love axel and was waiting for more scenes about him and his redemption.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think Sora says to Riku he still has to thanks Namine, or that he forgot to do it.

And yes, there is stuff to do a KH3, namely all the unanswered questions BBS will create, and Xehanort nearly confirmed return.

keybladealex

Nomura has said that all three of these recent games will tie into another game. So if the next game is KH3, then we will have these things answered. If it is not KH3, then we will have these things answered and/or wrapped up.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Nomura said to take Sora not actually thanking Namine as a hint meaning that there will be a KH3 or at least another game set in the future. Namine and Roxas also are not completely finished I would think as they both agreed to continue living on in Kairi and Sora respectively so keep a heads up for that.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
maybe there won't even be a KH3
i laugh at that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you idiot nomura has said he will continue sora's story but for now his giving sora a break you dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to helll!!!!!!!!!

wow i over did it hehehehehe sorry XD

cloud552000

there is still heartless around there for there will be a kh3.in till they are all gone or squire-enix gives up on it there going to make more kh game to milk your money like they do with ff7 games.just for that reasoning there will be more games and more remakes of the game

Xacel

the letter riku and sorareceived at the end of kh2, we didnt find out what that said. maybe that leads into kh3. hopefully anyway

A

Audo

does anyone know exactly what sora says in kh2 fm about namine? i believe ive seen it before but i cant remember. also, one thing that really pissed me off and is sort of a loose end is how sora also never says sorry to kairi for axel, after axel tells him to say that to kairi as hes dying. i thought that was kind of a dick move personally, especially since i really love axel and was waiting for more scenes about him and his redemption.

Sora: I didn't say it.
Riku: Huh?
Sora: I didn't say thank you to Namine. I never did think it would be easy to
say unless everything was set right again.
Riku: Let's finish this... You'll meet her again.
Sora: Yeah.

kh=epicness

1. has any 1 else noticed tht both khs ended with a letter from the king 2. we never even found out wat was in the 1st letter whos to say this 1 wont b the same i think nomora jus puts them in 2 show their will b a next game and people read to much into it i dont remember nearly as much speculation about the 1st letter 3. i really dont think kh 3 will b tht epic if xehanort is the main bad guy i mean how strong can a wimpy lab geek b 4. PUXAL IS A DICK LOL

A

Audo

1. has any 1 else noticed tht both khs ended with a letter from the king
Clearly.

2. we never even found out wat was in the 1st letter whos to say this 1 wont b the same i think nomora jus puts them in 2 show their will b a next game and people read to much into it i dont remember nearly as much speculation about the 1st letter
The fact that Nomura even commented on almost wanting to show the -contents- of the letter in the ending would seem to say that it is indeed important. The difference between the letters is that no one read the first letter, but this time we SEE them read the letter, and their expressions.

3. i really dont think kh 3 will b tht epic if xehanort is the main bad guy i mean how strong can a wimpy lab geek b
Xehanort's Heartless was a complete being when you battle him in KH1. Look how strong he was >.> Clearly being complete makes you stronger than a Heartless/Nobody, which is why both aspire to be complete. Besides Ansem commenting on Xehanort having "superhuman abilities", there's plenty for Xehanort to be a worthy Big Bad.

kh=epicness

i sry but i was under the impression kh1 was heartless xhenort ive never new he was a full being guess they changed the story maybe re released in the year or so i didnt play it

A

Audo

i sry but i was under the impression kh1 was heartless xhenort ive never new he was a full being guess they changed the story maybe re released in the year or so i didnt play it
He was a Heartless, but by taking Riku's body he became complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back