• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who DS really is *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
First off if you read this thread and you have not played Days dont get mad the title says theres spoilers. And im pretty sure youve seen this already.

DS is Xigbar.
The sarcastic freeshooter.
Why?

Lets look as some of his events and quotes.

He says to Sora

"You arent half the hero they were" referring to VAT
When he fights Roxas he sees Ven for a second
Hes known for being sarcastic with people
Ie: Calling Roxas Tiger

More importantly is his apearance.

We know that Ven and DS have a showdown and Ven gets owned and has to have Terra help him and together they knock his helmet off.
The scar Xigbar holds may be from that?
We know if one were to look at a nobody and its whole the nobody has some high bred traits.
Xemnas having Terras hair but longer.
Also the fact that Braig and Xenahort meet after MX and DS makes it evern more obvious.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I really like the idea of Braig being DS, but I can't really say anything more than there's not enough evidence supporting it. DS could be a number of people, and Braig is a candidate for being DS, MX or just Braig himself. One thing that throws the Braig-is-DS thing off, though, is that DS's voice is reportedly teenage-like, according to HEARTSTATION's TGS09 report. I don't see Braig as a kid.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
We know that Ven and DS have a showdown and Ven gets owned and has to have Terra help him and together they knock his helmet off.
when did this happen? .

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Xigbar was just an apprentice.
I don't think he is DS but he probably knows a lot about them (VAT and DS and Xehanort)

Pianoajd2

Didn't Nomura say that they put in a false voice for DS? To hide the truth?

That might've been for MTAV...I can't remember...

The true Areku23

Awards
There's no way that can be right. DS and Xigbar's bodies are completely different. And we already know that Xigbar's somebody worked for ANSEM THE WISE. Not to mention that so far DS doesn't say a single word unlike Xigbar.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I could have sworn that it was Mickey and not Terra. I'll have to go check that again.

Anyway, about Braig being DS, it is a possibility, but DS has a young sounding voice (apparently) so I'm not really sure if it is Braig or not. Although, I imagine someone may add "MX and DS together will become Braig!!!" Another thing to add is that Braig may have already been with AtW at this point, so how could he be DS if he was?

But yeah, DS could be Braig, but... ehhh :/

Captain Garlock

I could have sworn that it was Mickey and not Terra. I'll have to go check that again.

Might of been but something told me Sora.

Another thing to add is that Braig may have already been with AtW at this point, so how could he be DS if he was?

Going by traditional KH logic time repeats itself and the fact that him and Xemnas could see Ven only reinforces this..

There's no way that can be right. DS and Xigbar's bodies are completely different. And we already know that Xigbar's somebody worked for ANSEM THE WISE. Not to mention that so far DS doesn't say a single word unlike Xigbar.

People change?
Xenahort worked with ATW too

@Guy who said nobodies didnt exist.
Were just using the common name dawg.

XkeybladerXX

I like the theory, But he was just an apprentice, he can't be DS. (Also, would this do anything with the theory the fact that Xemnas is number 1 and Xigbar is Number 2 in the organization???)

Key of Valor

The Professor
I personally don't think that Braig is the Dark Soldier, because Xigbar's conversation about Xehanort showing up in Radiant Garden seems to imply that Braig and Ienzo were long time residents of Radiant Garden who only observed the battles carried out by the Keyblade wielders. It also implies that Xehanort is the only new resident to appear on Radiant Garden after the events of BBS.

I suppose Braig being the Dark Soldier is possible though, but it would be very difficult to explain.

puxal said:
how do you know? is there a video?

It's from an old trailer description, but there is no public footage of it at the time.

Trailer Description said:
The video then changes back to Terra battling against a dark figure, whom you can tell is male. This is the same man from the Secret Ending of KH2FM+, the one who the Old Man creates. Terra is able to forceably get the man's helmet off, but his face is concealed.

But maybe the description meant to say Ven instead of Terra? ...who knows.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

But he was just an apprentice, he can't be DS

Again in KH time repeats itself.

The fact they they all were apprentices and they were Org exect for Axel and etc.

The fact that MX and DS started out together then became apprentices and went tot he ORG together also makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back