• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I'm thinking it might just mean they're getting contracts for KH3 already.
Maybe he means reprising his role eventually, as in he's not been sacked and been told they'll be offering him the role again in future. Or maybe it's fake.
I concur with these assumptions. He was probably referring to a contractual agreement with SE that binds him to VA for future KH games (sort of like with the Harry Potter cast). No specifics were asked or mentioned in this Q&A, and I never thought it likely that coded would ever make it to Western audiences, but if it is coded then, well, excuse me for my cynicism.

Well, I can't imagine American audiences going for a Kingdom Hearts cellphone game. Maybe the really die-hard fans, but other than that I dont have much hope for it. But who am I to really say, I'm making assumptions. I just dont know how many people are willing to buy a new cellphone for a short side game they can just read up on without missing anything.
Hell, I'd buy an iPhone for this! Even if it weren't coming, I've been meaning to buy an all-purpose smartphone anyway. I'm not a big fan of the slide-phone I have now, though it's better than most. It has 3G, but the internet on it sucks, so all I do is call and text on it. So I'm willing to conform to the mass-marketed phenomenon that is iPhone even though I'm totally against it since it's becoming somewhat of a monopoly. Coded would be a quick deciding factor, unless SE would put it on PSN, WiiWare, and XBLA. But if the japanese audiences didn't get it on PSN,. WiiWare, or XBLA, whose to say we will?

Suzuku

iPhone has a monopoly only in mindshare. Marketshare is simply not there yet.

kwkatz09

This is good news! It either shows us coded is comming here or there will be a new scene with him in BBS. Or that his VA is lieing to us, but I hope it's not that one.

Radney1

The most logical thing to me is a bbs bundle and have coded on a seprate umb I think that what there called with a nice layout where you can selet your episode I don't think they can fit coded in on the same umb as bbs

or a added scene

Or a new game maybe not really feelin that tho

O

Origami_Killer

lol. Your statement assumes that I don't have a job, which I do. Everything I buy is with my own money. It's funny that you call a 16 year old a "kid" when I have almost nothing to do with my parents at this point, short of insurance on my car.

Wow, big talk for someone who still lives with his parents. Can I have your autograph? You're my hero now!

Anyway, you haven't lived yet kid and you know it. Shouldn't you go to school or do homework instead of wasting my time with your nonsense?

And what does MW2 have to do with anything?
I consider people who play MW2 unintelligent and/or immature, which suits you well, judging from your behaviour. Killzone 2 only strenghtens the fact you're still some pesky adolescent.

Anyways, you can think like that for now. In about 2-5 years time when game companies are widely developing handheld titles mainly for Windows Phone 7, iPhone, and Android you'll be forced to reconsider. Any monkey can this is the way the market is trending. If Apple ever adds slide-out dedicated gaming buttons or smart haptic feedback the process will only be increased. Nintendo will be the only one making a non-phone gaming device and even then it will probably be a converged device similar to the iPod touch and current PSP, with 3G connectivity. Sony will probably have a model similar to Apple's iPhone/iPod touch platform; smartphone for those who can afford it and a smart PMP for kids or those who can't afford it.
I don't care about that or your pathetic essay. I'm happy with my consoles, handhelds and PC.

As long as there are no interesting games for those phones I'm not bothering. I looked up the line-up and library and I almost had to laugh because it's so terrible. And you would try to defend it, which is also laughable. Why would I consider buying something this terrible?

I'm sorry but so far you're all talk like most brats.

Last edited:

Suzuku

Wow, big talk for someone who still lives with his parents. Can I have your autograph? You're my hero now!

Anyway, you haven't lived yet kid and you know it. Shouldn't you go to school or do homework instead of wasting my time with your nonsense?
Sure, independent guy. Although you're wasting your own precious time by replying. :D

I consider people who play MW2 unintelligent and/or immature, which suits you well, judging from your behaviour. Killzone 2 only strenghtens the fact you're still some pesky adolescent.
Okay, extremely ignorant statement. So everyone who plays MW2, or apparently FPS in general, are adolescent immature idiots? So out of the 11.6 million+ people in the world who bought and play MW2, they are all adolescent idiots? Pretty broad generalization. It's also equally stupid that you base someone's intellect off of video games. Also ironic that you're calling people childish while posting on a Kingdom Hearts forum. :I

I don't care about that or your pathetic essay. I'm happy with my consoles, handhelds and PC.

As long as there are no interesting games for those phones I'm not bothering. I looked up the line-up and library and I almost had to laugh because it's so terrible. And you would try to defend it, which is also laughable. Why would I consider buying something this terrible?

You obviously didn't look up the library or line-up, because there are plenty interesting and hardcore games coming to the iPhone in the next two months, and indeed already on the App Store. If you're calling smartphones terrible and something you wouldn't consider investing in then you're simply out of touch.

Anyways, fail attempt to troll. gg.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
ITs obvious that this game is coming to America some time.

I mean the Final Chapter of the game ties in perfectly with the secret ending for BBS. It also ties both of them togather. Why would they skip that out. Makes no sense.

Suzuku

ITs obvious that this game is coming to America some time.

I mean the Final Chapter of the game ties in perfectly with the secret ending for BBS. It also ties both of them togather. Why would they skip that out. Makes no sense.
Nomura:
15nuezkjpg.png

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@Comments below -
Your all being immature. Opinions are opinions. He doesn't like game for the iPhone and the Touch.
So What?
Yes, It' stupid to call people who play MW2 immature.
Video Games are not essential. They are a form of entertainment and people are entertained by different things. Judging people by what entertains them is immature.

On Topic,
I am pretty sure that Coded is coming to NA. I am hoping for WiiWare, PSN or With BBS. Anything else seems like it wont sell well.

rhyth

I'm not sure if I'm reading into the email too much or if I'm just a little too hopeful, but Eddie Carroll replied to the email he wrote "Thank, Eddie" and it just reminded me of the line "Thank, Naminé." So maybe he was trying to give us a hint as to what game it was?

You are free to say that I'm stupid. >______>;;

That's. . actually really interesting ^^

The only reason why I think its highly like for Coded come out on the iPhone is because I heard Square Enix is releasing some of their games in the App Store. (I think they're releasing Final Fantasy I & II), so it would make sense for Square Enix to release coded on the iPhone. But since it would only be on ipod touches and iPhones, a lot of KH fans will not have the opportunity to play it and won't have to resort to buying an iphone.

But a bundle with BBS and Coded sounds good as well so that more people will be able to play it. But if that's so, Square Enix will have to take a long time to reformat Coded. And not to mention the japanese audience might be jealous that we get to have a PSP version of Coded while they had to suck it up and play on a mobile phone, and we all know what happens when the japanese public gets jealous -_-

Lol kid, I already live on my own while you are still a 16-year-old brat and you tell me to get money? Man that's messed up. But then again you play Modern Warfare 2

I have my consoles, handhelds and PC for gaming. My mobile phone is not for gaming and never will be.

Ok... then don't play mobile games. There's no need to troll or insult people here. Keep you're generalizations to yourself please.

Suzuku

That's. . actually really interesting ^^

The only reason why I think its highly like for Coded come out on the iPhone is because I heard Square Enix is releasing some of their games in the App Store. (I think they're releasing Final Fantasy I & II), so it would make sense for Square Enix to release coded on the iPhone. But since it would only be on ipod touches and iPhones, a lot of KH fans will not have the opportunity to play it and won't have to resort to buying an iphone.

But a bundle with BBS and Coded sounds good as well so that more people will be able to play it. But if that's so, Square Enix will have to take a long time to reformat Coded. And not to mention the japanese audience might be jealous that we get to have a PSP version of Coded while they had to suck it up and play on a mobile phone, and we all know what happens when the japanese public gets jealous -_-
I disagree. More people have iPhones and iPod touches than PSPs. They would be reaching less people that way. They could also simply release it on both App Store and PSN and have best of both worlds.

rhyth

I disagree. More people have iPhones and iPod touches than PSPs. They would be reaching less people that way. They could also simply release it on both App Store and PSN and have best of both worlds.

Ohh haha I thought otherwise. Then that would make sense. I have an iPhone but I thought PSPs were more common. The iPhone is our best bet I guess.

The true Areku23

Awards
Well, judging from Coded's limited graphics, it could very well be adapted into a hand held game or a virtual console game.

The original Pheonix Wright came out on Game Boy Advance in Japan, but when it came here it was switched over to the DS when it came here.

I hope Codod comes out as a hand held game as it will get so box art. I want another DS KH game. 358 kinda died in terms of interest. And it's already clear that the DS can hand KH graphics.

Suzuku

Ohh haha I thought otherwise. Then that would make sense. I have an iPhone but I thought PSPs were more common. The iPhone is our best bet I guess.
Nope, PSP sales suck here in the states. They can barely move 100,000 a quarter, while iPhone regularly moves several million a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back