• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Sales number

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas89

Those are great numbers and just barely under it's first week in Japan. Every unit of this game that's sold is well deserved.

Absent axel

Wow 358/2 days is getting its recoginition it deserves. But 358/2 days hasnt reached my stores yet. I hope it will very soon.

Lazybones

That picture made me laugh. :lol:

And I'm glad Days is having good sales. Proves the franchise is still strong and releasing KH3 would be a good idea. I still haven't picked up my copy though cause I'm waiting for my birthday.

AllEndsWith-

I am quite surprised about Japan's numbers, considering that the the JPN version of the game was leaked well before the release date.

kwkatz09

Thats really good. I know a lot of my friends bought it, and some still plan on buying it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
VGChartz is a bad site with unofficial sources. We will know Days sales numbers for its first week and a half by the end of this week. Do not trust VGChartz.

Santuary

Thats cool. Can you let us know when the sales figures from the UK/Europe come up? (It came out here yesterday, and I got it today-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! =D)

A

Audo

VGChartz is a bad site with unofficial sources. We will know Days sales numbers for its first week and a half by the end of this week. Do not trust VGChartz.
Too late. Already trusted.

Replica

I guess it is alot of copies, but I think it'd sell more. Maybe soon we'll get to a million.

Xemnas89

NPD sales data was released earlier and for the month of September it had 358/2 days selling 201k. Now it also covers a couple days of october as well so it only covers 4 days of sales for the game. It's likely sold quite a bit more since then.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
right, npd > vgcharts

NPD = official, professional organization for sales counting

vgchartz = fan site made by some nerd who makes up sales numbers for traffic

Xemnas89

right, npd > vgcharts

NPD = official, professional organization for sales counting

vgchartz = fan site made by some nerd who makes up sales numbers for traffic

This man speaks the truth. You should always take vgchartz sales numbers with a grain of salt. Somtimes they can be close but more often than not they're way off from the official sales data.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You're so amusing.

Why are you such a fucking idiot. Even Xemnas89 (who created an exceptional post right above this one I might add) knows what I'm talking about, but you don't? The fact that you even posted VGChartz data on the main page is a fucking embarrassment to the site. On the central gaming forum on the net, you get banned for posting VGChartz info.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about so you resort to these shitty ass sarcastic remarks (much like the one I'm quoting), man up you pansy and accept the facts.

The fact that I'm telling you VGChartz is not to be trusted and you just blow it off with "too late" is fucking ridiculous and basis for me to remove you.

[on topic]
As of now, all we know is that Days has sold 201k copies in its first four days of release, nothing else. How high do you think this can go? I think DS legs, plus holidays being great for the KH series can put this closer to 500k by the end of this year. But I'd have to see how well Days does in the month of October. If it can pull another 200k in October, it'll easily reach 500k by the holidays.

Either way, I'm having a hard time seeing Days surpass Chain of Memories at this time. How well did Chain of Memories sell in its first week? I believe, by the end of the December, it had sold close to a million units. Maybe if CoM had a slow launch too, but if it didn't then Days will likely be North America's lowest selling DS game, and DS piracy has a huge roll to play in that.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Why are you such a fucking idiot. Even Xemnas89 (who created an exceptional post right above this one I might add) knows what I'm talking about, but you don't? The fact that you even posted VGChartz data on the main page is a fucking embarrassment to the site. On the central gaming forum on the net, you get banned for posting VGChartz info.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about so you resort to these shitty ass sarcastic remarks (much like the one I'm quoting), man up you pansy and accept the facts.

The fact that I'm telling you VGChartz is not to be trusted and you just blow it off with "too late" is fucking ridiculous and basis for me to remove you.

[on topic]
As of now, all we know is that Days has sold 201k copies in its first four days of release, nothing else. How high do you think this can go? I think DS legs, plus holidays being great for the KH series can put this closer to 500k by the end of this year. But I'd have to see how well Days does in the month of October. If it can pull another 200k in October, it'll easily reach 500k by the holidays.

Either way, I'm having a hard time seeing Days surpass Chain of Memories at this time. How well did Chain of Memories sell in its first week? I believe, by the end of the December, it had sold close to a million units. Maybe if CoM had a slow launch too, but if it didn't then Days will likely be North America's lowest selling DS game, and DS piracy has a huge roll to play in that.

An excuse for low sales? I'm sure piracy doesn't have that BIG an impact on numbers :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you sure? If you go on major piracy sites, you'll see games like Dissida have stats like 100k for number of times downloaded, and that is just ONE site. Let's not forget dozens of torrent sites.

DS piracy is even easier then PSP piracy, I'll try to find a site that shows number of times downloaded to prove my point when I get the time.

I'm willing to bet Days lost, or will in the future lose at least 300,000 sales to piracy. So while the game may go on to sell 600,000 units, it probably could have sold closer to a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back