• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! ^^ I seem to find myself with a lot more time lately, what's going on with all the RPs and stuff? :3
    Quick question Rena. x3 I understand that we should probably finish the main event by now, so for my next post should I issue a command to have the group leave/retreat then regroup in another world? Ala' Macks ability to create a portal, and have some uve' us going in, and being separated in to different worlds? It would make sense at least for me, to reveal some more info about Gray including his Limit Break and as well having everyone finally venturing off with worlds.

It provides plot, travel, a goal in mind, and mystery about the Eclipse Prince in all directions if I'm correct! From this standpoint it reminds me uve' any beginning uve' an anime that just got really good once they revealed the antagonist.
    That's fine. I hope you like him, I put quite a bit of work into his abilities, backstory and appearance.
    Rena, you dont mind if after we are done with a world if i send it into darkness do you? Its fine if I Cant. I was wondering this Because Riku's Job In Kh1 Is To Find Keyholes And Princesses Of Heart.
    Haha no problem! I just posted, it's been quite a while since i've gotten the chance to write. Hope I'm not too rusty!

Also as for the battle/party thread. Should I create a new one or use the current thread? Also as well keep it in the General Roleplaying thread?
    You're rules and dedication to the bigger scale RP is amazing! <3

It took me a good 5 minutes to find the Password...
    Yes, really! xD (Are you serious? I thought your post was awesome and funny! :D) Then I shall make a new post as soon as possible!
    Your post in Arcana was hilarious. xD I had a serious case of the giggles while trying to eat soup. So, do I need to follow up with a post? Or our we waiting for some of the others to acknowledge the eruption going on with the boss heartless showing up?
    Yay! :D Thanks for the permission to throw in a post, Rena. Glad to hear you're doing well! I wish you the best in getting through your busy tasks, and can enjoy taking some much earned breaks. And it'll always be worth the wait to see sneak peeks of KHOC. ;3

As for myself, it's been really cold lately. ;u; I had my birthday a few days ago, which was nice. I'm eagerly awaiting Super Smash Bros, and trying to get back into the swing of writing. Otherwise, I've been working on school related stuff. Except I get easily distracted, and want to sleep in, because of how cold the weather has gotten. Thank you for asking, Rena. And I'm doing good too! :D
    Hi Rena, how are you doing? It's been a little since the last time we talked, have you done anything interesting?
    Pfft, do you even have to ask? xD Of course, I'll read it! Send it right on over!

And I have a random question for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back