• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sunshine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dude, no worries, quite honestly. We can just pretend that we were carrying on with a conversation that began with my inquiry of your winter hiatus. Cool?

Glad to know so, Winter's been a frigid siren so far nearer my woods, but the mornings after a freshly fallen coating of snow are increasingly spectacular. :)
    uh..thanks? I was hoping no one would comment on my signature, I'm really sensitive about that stuff.
    You know what your sig reminds me of? The Star Ocean 3 cover art:
    Just saying, but if talk about masturbation gets you to virtually vomit, I don't know what you're doing here.
    It's a scary place.
    *waves paw* no harm done and no need to apologize. Just giving you a friendly heads up :)
    I strongly advice you to find a smaller signature pic. There are capable people on these forums that are willing to help with that.
    Big pictures in signatures are a nuisance and will quickly get you on people's bad side.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back