• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Don't let it get to you. You're young and have plenty of time. The thought of the future is scary because it's uncertain. But you can't let it get to you. I have the same problem as you and it's tough i know. Just remember you have time, the future is uncertain but you have the power to change that by doing your best in the present. Just go with the flow and relax.
    Yeah someone else that I'm hideous?? NOPE!!! NO ONE SAID THAT....not even you. Because you said I'm ugly, I'll get over that because you mean nothing to me. AND once again....I DON'T CARE!! You must want me to care or for me to be hurt by your words...not gonna happen hun. Just because you that you're a hideous piece of shit doesn't mean that others should that of themselves...

Whatever! We both kept the dumb shit going....besides, since when did I say that I'm hurt?? Never, because I'm not. I'm not gonna go any further unless you keep saying more and more stupid shit.
    Definitely...I really do care about your dumbass opinion. YOU started this because no one else replied to my comment, so why did you.....exactly. It must have bothered you hun....but like I said I DON'T think that I'm hot. But I don't think that I'm ugly either. Your comments are worthless to me.

Really? No one started a fucking riot. Just a useless convo kept up by you...

And you should have kept is as is. Don't edit yourself....
    I think both SolidMetal and Shadow Soldier got butthurt when I've negarepped them, but they just negarepped back.
    lmao

When I first saw it, I had just posted "FUCK YEAH CATFIGHT!" but then thought "Wait...I have something better!" as soon as I submitted the post.
    It was pretty funny it was where you told someone on that Guitar Hero Challenge thread you told somebody that there father sucks shit that was too funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back