• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Why did you nega rep me on a conversation a few days ago? I got the point of what he is saying now but why did you have to go and nega rep me.
    Since you cant get in the chat bro wanna play a game.

I need to kill some more time here.
    Okay, Maybe you can answer this for me.
    What the fuck is up with all the Yugioh Related shit that goes on in this forum.
    Im always the last to know about these types of shit.
    Alright thanks a lot Sam. I appreciate it. Now see if more people (including me) handled situations like that, these forums would be amazing. Sorry for bitchin Steve, but I still believe what I said.
    hell yeah ese we need to stick together brodude

also, a message for RoxasOwns:

i don't dislike you roxasowns, but i'll give you some advice you ought to learn to follow early on; do not bitch about getting negative rep. i agree that it stands for something, it stands for an average measurment of how much people like your posts (or how much time you spend in fanclubs in some cases) and not EVERYBODY is going to appreciate EVERY post you ever make.

i hate to sound like i'm trying to predict your actions, but the reason that nobody below premium is allowed to rep is because whenever anybody would dare to give out negative rep to another member, said member would retalliate by giving them negative rep as well for no real reason. based on the fact that you went out of your way to proclaim your hatred for him on his profile, i can deduce that you probably would have tried that same shit.

bottom line, take whatever you can from the criticism in order to better yourself and move on.

sorry if you didn't want me to get involved steve, but that is my two cents and i think my two cents is awesome.
    I don't want to talk to you anymore. It's quite annoying, you keep trying to say how everyone else on here sucks except for you and the mods.
    Just because you think you're cool because you have the power to neg-rep people doesn't mean that the rest of us who don't yet are fucking retarded. I'm not a rep whore at all I don't care about rep, I'm just saying that it stands for SOMETHING.
    If you were smart enough to look at my posts, you would see that barely any have been in the KH section. And I'm not saying that rep runs the universe or anything, I'm just saying that I'm not that bad.
    Obviously they don't dislike me too much. Only you do. I'm already on my next rep power (no thanks to you) and I've only been here a month and a half. Sooo yeah.
    No probs man, thank you too. And he's no idiot nate, there is a very realistic chance mccain dies within two years, wether you like it or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back