• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man, sorry I've been inactive lately; been on vacation so I've hardly checked anything online!

Many of the American officials have about the same intelligence. xD Well that's good; glad you love it! I'd love to come visit Indonesia at some point.

Even so, a little bit goes a long way, in my opinion. That's very cool how you've picked it up gradually. I'd love to but I don't have the patience :/ (patience was never a virtue of mine, haha...)

No problem! Best of luck to you man; I hope you get the job also. Always helps to be better off financially, obviously haha ;P
    Yes, I meant air conditioned, same thing. Usually I associate air conditioning with cold air which isn't very opportune in the winter so I say temperature controlled to mean hot or cold air, my bad :p I hope you get that job too, any job in Japan is good. If it's closer to Artnia (SE store) or the actual SE store, you can just pick up KH merchandise there. I'd totally pay you back for that kind of stuff since it avoids shipping charges to the place in Japan and then MORE shipping to the US -__-

IDK how I would have skipped Disneyland though, depends on which figures you got? And what was it, a tour? Which tour if you don't mind me asking, visiting both Disney properties sounds like my kind of tour.

As for the cape...hmmm...IDK, they're sure channeling their inner pre-Nomura with that outfit lol but something about that cape looks very odd to me so IDK if I'd like it, the hat is nice though! I know Stitch is HUGE in Asia, they made a Stitch TV!!!!

You can, but younger me was never able to get very far in HGSS for some reason. I load up my file and cringe immediately at the sloppiness.

It'll be interesting if/when it surfaces in the future!
    I don't really get rid of my old games/consoles xD Kind of a hoarder with those lol.

Urg, trading from Gen 3 is so tedious though, especially since there are also a few I need to trade from Emerald as well. So there's the standard trading there to FireRed, then the minigame to HeartGold, then the safari to White 2.

BELIEVE. It's around there somewhere~
    Sometimes, but since we also have some periods of rather more inactive tasks where there is just a bit of bugfixing it weighs each other out.

Software development it is, mostly UI-work and Database though, seldom also some business logic.
    I can only hope everyone's great desire to possess an Articuno will still be around for the next few months. I can just transfer one over from FireRedi in exchange~
    Yeah, it's weird. Mostly I see people requesting Articuno for... everything. Which frustrates me because I recently missed an opportunity to trade my Moltres to a Japanese player offering an Articuno for Pokedex completion and was quite annoyed at myself.
    Yeah, but I'm stubborn and don't want to give it up xD

It'll happen eventually just, not now.
    Wow, that sounds like quite the cool place ^_^ I hope to visit all the Disney Parks eventually, the Little Mermaid fan in me is killing me to know that Triton's Undersea Palace is so far away from me >_<

I'm curious if the rides are different at all? I mean, the ones in the US have some indoor ones where the temperature is controlled (the Indiana Jones ride is temperature controlled cause it's indoor so that's why I ask cause I'm curious if the Tokyo one is different or something...I doubt it).

It sounds really fun and really beautiful if it's the actual ocean, that's so awesome! Yeah, certain pins do really well from Tokyo. Most, not so much, but every once in awhile there are some awesome ones exclusive to Japan that you can buy a lot of that do well. Like there was this one awhile back:

It's Stitch and Scrump (Lilo's doll) dressed as Pooh and Tigger. They had a whole series where they dressed up as Lightning and Mater, Sorcerer Mickey and Broom, Queen of Hearts and flamingo (that she played croquet with), and Lady and Tramp. The Pooh one goes for about $60 a pop so it's an easy few $100 if you could have nabbed a few back then, but as of recent, not many great Tokyo pins have come out as far as I know O_o

I love that Stitch hat, I would have bought it to, ears be dammed!!! I WANT IT! lol
    Haha, sounds like that'll be interesting! I just want to complete the Pokedex, so my OCD is killing me right now since I'm only missing Xerneas. Everyone wants something you can only find in previous titles so I want to be ready for it~
    Cool, I'll add you back later when I get off work! :D

I actually haven't added anyone yet, haha. Was going to, but was ultimately too lazy to check the table and send messages out.

I've been playing White 2 as well! Trying to get ready for when the Pokebank launches~
    Don't worry about that, I'm only on here if time allows anyways. We have three projects running at once right now, so it's a bit tighter than usual and I may have to postphone replies until the evening when I'm home. ^__^
    It's okay, I like Disney and all things Disney (for the most part) so I don't mind talking about it. How is Tokyo Disneyland? I've never been there but I know that pins that are released there are impossible to find since there aren't many pin traders there.

I'd recommend reading up on the shows (there are too many to mention) and attend the ones that interest you the most. Shows are a HUGE thing at the parks, but I never found them all that interesting cause I'm more of a thrill seeker so while everyone is off watching a show, I'm usually at the rides since there is a significant decrease in wait time on most rides.
    Yeah, there are a bunch of sites you can check that have all sorts of prices so don't just settle for the first one you see, better ones could be out there ;)

Yes, Be Our Guest is open for lunch so definitely eat there, I went and it was definitely the one experience I took out of the park in January since it is breathtaking, not to mention I feel pretty cool walking around where Sora fought the Shadow Stalker in KH2. I'd really recommend trying all the rides but if you cannot, I understand. My favorite ride in all of the parks is Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom but that one has a fairly decent drop and it brings you up high so you might have to avoid eating anything that could come back out if you plan on that one. It's not too bad, but if you're afraid of heights then it is pretty darn bad.

lol I live by New York City so Orlando is quite a ways from me, although I guess it is cool to be flying distance from it, but then again, I'm flying distance from everywhere lol
    Sorry about the photo, it's the best one I could find :p

Disneyworld holds marathons and different races throughout the year but their big one is every year in January, hence why I'm going. In August, Disneyland in California has their own big one, not as big as Disneyworld's, but big in their own right.

Don't even buy tickets separately, that is expensive too, buy them in bulk. I think the most you can get is a 4-day pass. Here is a decent page to look at prices, but there are better ones out there (I think):

Unsupported Browser

As you can see, as you buy more passes together, it gets cheaper per day. A 3-day park hopper is $320, which is about $100 a day, but a 4-day (if you bought in bulk) is only $340, making it $80 per day. The most you can buy is a 9-day park hopper which is only $391 and that comes out to only $37 a day for a ticket which is a steal, but that is IF you can tolerate going to the parks 9 times in a year (trust me, you can, the parks are amazing and there is THAT much too do).

Yeah, you have to check everyday because you don't pay when you make a reservation, so some people make a bunch of reservations and don't use them all and cancel at the last minute so sometimes you get lucky. I managed to get lucky and I will be eating there for dinner when I'm there for the marathon. You can actually eat there everyday for lunch, it's not as big as the dinner stuff, but I'd recommend it since you can at least get in without a reservation. You have to wait on the bridge to Beast's castle (where Sora fought Xaldin a la KH2) before 12pm and then you can get in easily and eat lunch there. The food is actually REALLY good and not too expensive for a theme park food.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is more fast but it doesn't go THAT high, the coasters that have high drops are Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror but, at least to me, Big Thunder Mountain isn't that high so you should try it :)
    Hey Flanix,

Thank you for the warm wishes, my birthday so far has been great. I plan on ordering some KH stuff within a few hours haha That's my own birthday gift to myself ^_^

As for the parks, I'll actually be in Walt Disneyworld for the Marathon Weekend (running is a passion of mine) from January 9-12, if you were gonna be there too that'd be cool but that isn't late January.

Truth me told, you don't need a season pass which is like $700 with blackout dates (which means some days you cannot enter, they tell you which ones). If you buy a 4-day Park Hopper pass, that means on 4 days of your choice, you can go to any of the 4 main parks (the water parks are honestly not that good >_<) as much as you please. Buying tickets in bulk are best and I think the highest amount is 4 and it's much cheaper than a season pass.

While it is expensive, if you can go, try and book a reservation now at the Be Our Guest restaurant. I'm sure you've heard of it and if not, this is what the restaurant looks like:

To answer your question, yes, that is a replica of the ballroom from Beauty and the Beast. The problem is, reservations are EXTREMELY hard to come by, currently the restaurant is completely booked for the rest of the year and then some. If you check everyday for reservations you may get lucky on the day you're there. It's quite the experience. There is so much to do at WDW I cannot even begin to describe it all.

MAKE SURE you go on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad since that is gonna be in KH3, you can ride what Sora will ride lol
    Oh I didn't realize you didn't live in the U.S.! If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I bet you're right about that. :)

Edit: Just saw on your "About Me" that you're from Indonesia! Wow, that's awesome! :D Do you like living there?

Wow, living and working in Japan would be amazing! I would love to go there, if only I knew how to speak Japanese. :/ I'm guessing you speak it? I love Japanese culture, and it's one of the places that I really want to visit one day.

Ah, I see! Well good for you, don't listen to what anyone says that's a really good thing you're thinking of doing. Volunteering is already wonderful on its own, and at an orphanage is that much better. Nah, you're not being nearsighted. If it seems like the right fit for you and what you want to do, more power to you for following your own heart. Don't worry about it haha; deep conversations are always welcome. :)
    I don't blame you, the Dusk plush is nice but the great thing about it is that it's mass produced so don't worry about not getting it in time :) I'm actually probably going to put my order through tomorrow (it's my birthday anyways). I just checked Amiami and right now the Dusk Plush is actually Back-Ordered. What that means is that they do not have any to ship right now but if you order 1, they can order another from SE and then ship it to you. My Poison Ivy Play Arts was back-ordered and that didn't take that long to get to me in the end so I would not worry about that.

Also, wow that's amazing! Okay, tell me the specs first: how long? What time of year? Etc.

Overall, Disneyworld blows Disneyland out of the water. Disneyworld consists of 4 parks, their own huge mass of property, the newest Disneyworld expansion is huge: New Fantasyland (they added Beast's Castle, Eric's Castle, the circus from Dumbo, the Dwarves' Cottage which isn't open yet, and Rapunzel's tower). Disneyworld also pretty much has everything Disneyland has (minus a few) but of course about 2-3x more than those parks do.

The thing is, because Disneyworld is SO huge, if you're only going for like a day, it might be overwhelming and you'd probably experience Disneyland better since it's smaller and easier to navigate in 1 day since there are only 2 parks, if you're staying for 4 days or more though, Disneyworld all the way. Considering you'll be in Orlando you could even go to Universal Studios where they have the Marvel World, Harry Potter world (which is so popular right now, the lines for that are longer than anything in Disney), Jurassic Park, among other things.
    The neon colors in the game are very vibrant and the contrast of the pitch black vs. the lighter blue is extreme, but on the figures, the blue I guess just was not shiny enough for my tastes. Not saying at all that they are bad figures, they're great, it's just that upon seeing them that was the first thing that came to my mind, that I kind of wanted a teeny bit more in terms of the blue paint.

The DDD figures are schedule for the end of this year, IDK if it's this month or not but I never trust when I read online. I have not pre-ordered the figures yet, I plan too soon, I'm just too lazy haha I have to order all of those, the Dusk Plush, and the 4 Character Key Straps at the same time, should be around $200 I'm guessing for them all which isn't too bad in the scheme of things...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back