• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sleeping Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New Picture Of Braig.

Re: New Picture Of Briag. thanks for finding that btw yeah thats without a doubt Braig.
  2. S

its riku :P

Thanks for that im not mad you spoiled it i wasnt going to be able to play it anyway.
  3. S

the 2 main masters

dont know about Yin Sid being a keyblade weilder maybe he just as knowledge of the keyblade.
  4. S

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

yeah your right not everybody is gonna like it loads of my friends say its gay. What does he mean about the gameplay system it was some of the reason why it was a good game.
  5. S

BBS TGS 09 Trailer: English Subbed, High Quality, and Cropped!

hey thanks for that its really helps.
  6. S

Help/Support ► what the fuck

well if your worried go get checked out but dont be worrying to much until you find out if your friend has swine flu.
  7. S

Diablo 3

Ryt i dnt know if a thread has been made on this cus i cba to check so sorry if sumone has done a thread on this. Does anyone know wats happening with Diablo 3 i headr it was coming out in 2009 and then it was delyed until 2010 and i haven't heard anything since so if anyone one knows anything...
  8. S

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Thanks for the pic seems more like a samurai warrior than a keyblade master.
  9. S

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Axel and Xigbar both are so awesome!!
  10. S

Action Commands good or bad

ok guys i played both KH and KH2 and whenever i played KH2 i thought sum of it wasnt to much of a challenge and thats because of action commands like the 10,000 Heartless battle i thought it was gonna be awesome but it was to easy cus of the action commands. Other times they were a total life...
  11. S

Help/Support ► Should i end it with my Girlfriend??

thnks my friends have told me shes the class whore lol i felt it was the right time to end it i saw it not goin any futher.
  12. S

hey guys thnks for ur opinions they helped and i did break up with her and she didn't cry and me and her will still be friends. i did it face to face and she was thinkin of goin wiv another guy like 2 days after we stoped dating.
  13. S

ano i won't to it by txt i will do it in person hopes she doesn't or just take it well if i do breakup haven't decided about it.
  14. S

hey guys i need advice on something ok well i have been going out with my Girlfriend for a few months and we met up last Saturday and it was alryt we kiseed and hugged all that stuff. I enjoyed myself at the time but whenever i got home i just realsed that we have nuffin to talk about whenever...
  15. S

Help/Support ► What's wrong with me?

Well i see ur intelligent and u kinda now what it is the issue which is a gud sign and im not gonna say i now wat ur going through cus i don't. Well i have lost all of my Grandparents and thats nuffin compared wat has happend to u. well the movies u shouldn't worry about cus u know they aren't...
Back