• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 2 main masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
from one hand we have master eraqus who is an anagram for square and we have yen sid who is backwards for disney .i believe these two are the main masters in the entire series that are perspectives of their own companies(disney square).there is one thing that isnt cleared and i think this may be the way solving it .master eraqus has a keyblade and 3 apprentices(VAT) and yen sid has 1 apprentice (mickey).
yen sid knows how to wield a keyblade?my answer is yes .if the theory of yen sid being a master is real then he must have a keyblade,eraqus has too .also think about master xehanort who he too has a keyblade and one apprentice (vanitas)
that was my brainstorming and i wanted to share it with you.(i also wanted to point the backwords of disney for yen sid i realised it today dont know if you already figured)

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no, yen sid isnt a wielder
he might know of the keyblade but doesnt wield one

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Maybe they just ran out of names. i dont know if Yen Sid can weild a keyblade, if he can, than i am nieve. plus i only just heard about Master Eraques about a week ago, so if you know lots about him, than please, tell me, cause i am clueless. as to them being reprisentatives for the two companies, i think it was a good idea. you might not beleive it but i just realised that Eraque is an anagram and that Yen Sid is disney spelt backwards. I know, pretty stupid right.

Yuuki are you a Mod, just wonderin

A

Audo

I don't see why everyone is so quick to doubt Master Yen Sid and his possibility to wield. The fact that the Star Seeker keychain was something that was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora, and how it is like this three generation thing would seem to hint at SOMETHING there. imo at least.

kostas

Awards
MAYBE he was a wielder when he was young and now that he is old he passed to mickey his keyblade (i mean how can you be a master and train someone when you dont have the power to do what you train?? its like going to a fat man to teach you how to diet)
now he just passes on his knowledge of his time being a keyblade wielder
its plain logic unless it has been stated from nomura that he doesnt wield but i dont think he has said anything yet

jdgjordan

i have said it before there are uslay three keybalde weilders one that is storng and contrls darkness (mx terra rikiu) one that has speed and strength and light (sora ven may be eraqus dont know yet) and then theres the ones who weild magic and twilight (aqua micky yen sid) not only does yen sid have strong magic but he lives in the twilight world

kostas

Awards
Maybe they just ran out of names. i dont know if Yen Sid can weild a keyblade, if he can, than i am nieve. plus i only just heard about Master Eraques about a week ago, so if you know lots about him, than please, tell me, cause i am clueless. as to them being reprisentatives for the two companies, i think it was a good idea. you might not beleive it but i just realised that Eraque is an anagram and that Yen Sid is disney spelt backwards. I know, pretty stupid right.

Yuuki are you a Mod, just wonderin

ERAQUS IS THE MASTER OF TERRA VENTUS AQUA he has been described by nomura as being like an old classmate of master xehanort .he wields a keyblade that is very similar to a key unlike other keyblades that take various form away from a key design and he is in the land of departure the first world we will play in birth by sleep

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
He lives in the twilight world cause he's a Wizard man, and because in his debue movie, that was probably what his world was like. you know the one i am talking about, the one with mickey, i havn't seen it.

but then again you never know, i dont doubt the idea.

he has been described by nomura as being an old classmate of master xehanort

maybe NOmura is gonna show us there master, maybe Master E and MX's master is like the big boss. stupid idea though

kostas

Awards
I don't see why everyone is so quick to doubt Master Yen Sid and his possibility to wield. The fact that the Star Seeker keychain was something that was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora, and how it is like this three generation thing would seem to hint at SOMETHING there. imo at least.

i tottaly agree with you :):):):)

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com

Could that make Mickey Sora's father? Gasp! JK LOL

But i believe that there are numerous Keyblade masters i.e. all the damn Keyblades from the Keyblade War mentioned in the BBS TGS 2009 Trailer. And each of those masters could have numerous apprentices. We may only see the story from one perspective of these two "possible" Keyblade Wielders.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yen-sid keyblade master? yes! its possible but if he is why didn't he help in KH1 or KH2.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
from one hand we have master eraqus who is an anagram for square and we have yen sid who is backwards for disney .i believe these two are the main masters in the entire series that are perspectives of their own companies(disney square).there is one thing that isnt cleared and i think this may be the way solving it .master eraqus has a keyblade and 3 apprentices(VAT) and yen sid has 1 apprentice (mickey).
yen sid knows how to wield a keyblade?my answer is yes .if the theory of yen sid being a master is real then he must have a keyblade,eraqus has too .also think about master xehanort who he too has a keyblade and one apprentice (vanitas)
that was my brainstorming and i wanted to share it with you.(i also wanted to point the backwords of disney for yen sid i realised it today dont know if you already figured)
nah, i don't think Yen Sid's a keyblade wielder. you got a point though in one of your posts but still he didn't show significant signs that he's interested in the keyblade
( at least, that's what i remembered, correct me if i'm wrong though .__.; ).

but really, why not just wait for the game? c:

2 main masters? What about Master Xehanort? Why ain't he a main master?
because he does not represent a company, that's why. >_>

Erauqs

but really, why not just wait for the game? c:

Because these boards are for theories, ideas, and speculation.
It would be nice if Yen Sid was a Keyblade Master, and it does fit with the 3 Keyblader thing that someone said.
Maybe Yen Sid is just getting old and cant do acrobatics like other weilders. So he decided to teach Mickey magic instead. But you're right we probably won't have a definite answer until the game is released .

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I don't really think we should be comparing Yen Sid to Erauqs. The only thing they have in common is a backwards name and apprentices. I'm pretty sure the names don't mean anything because Yen Sid was originally a Disney character and Nomura just felt like naming Erauqs that. Yen Sid and Merlin are both wizards, but we don't try to connect them because we know they're different. It's the same here.

jdgjordan

I don't really think we should be comparing Yen Sid to Erauqs. The only thing they have in common is a backwards name and apprentices. I'm pretty sure the names don't mean anything because Yen Sid was originally a Disney character and Nomura just felt like naming Erauqs that. Yen Sid and Merlin are both wizards, but we don't try to connect them because we know they're different. It's the same here.

there more then just the names that give us proof yen sid may be a keyblade master (read comments above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back