• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Should i end it with my Girlfriend??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeping Rebirth

hey guys i need advice on something ok well i have been going out with my Girlfriend for a few months and we met up last Saturday and it was alryt we kiseed and hugged all that stuff. I enjoyed myself at the time but whenever i got home i just realsed that we have nuffin to talk about whenever we are not kissing there is so little conversation. We go back to kissing but shes a really nice girl tho and shes one of those types that crys really easy and i don't hurting people. so should i breakup wiv her or should i not?? thanks for listening.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Umm shouldn't this go in the help and support?? Anywayz, if she cries and stuff just brake up by text or something. Make sure it's on Friday so that way she cools off a little. Or you could be a man and just brake up with her in person and take the crying.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Anywayz, if she cries and stuff just brake up by text
You are a fucking moron, you do NOT text message break up. No matter what the circumstances. It makes you out to be a major douche bag.

If you break-up with her, do it in person and let her down easily.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
You are a fucking moron, you do NOT text message break up. No matter what the circumstances. It makes you out to be a major douche bag.

If you break-up with her, do it in person and let her down easily.

Didn't you read the sentence right after that???? Or the sentence after the next sentence? I merely suggested that because he said that she was a huge cryer and he didn't want to see that >_>

Awards
There is no single correct answer to your question. What you need to be asking yourself is whether or not you want to be in a purely physical relationship, and if the answer is no then you need to break up with her as soon as you get a chance, accept that you don't have any control over how she chooses to react to it, and move on.

Well said. There are only two messages you can ever communicate by breaking up with somebody via text, and they are as follows:

a) I am a massive dickhead
b) I am a massive pussy

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'll give you a girl's opinion. Show an interest in what she likes and get her to talk about things she's interested in, even if it bores you to fuck. That way you can slip in things you like and you never know, you might end up getting to know eachother better and getting on better. However, if it's not going well, meet up with her and break up with her in person. Don't make her come and meet you, you go to her. That way she'll at least have enough respect for you to realise you made the effort and then you never know, she could be willing to stay friends. If she cries, don't give in, but don't be a bastard with her. Just tell her calmly and say you'd love to stay friends (if that's what you want.) Although at the end of the day you might feel better having broken up with her, she won't. Making someone else unhappy for your own means isn't a very moral thing to do.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Although at the end of the day you might feel better having broken up with her, she won't. Making someone else unhappy for your own means isn't a very moral thing to do.

Bullshit. I'd say it's less moral to stay with someone you're not happy with. What would make you happier, your boyfriend staying with you because he feels obligated to or him being honest and breaking up with you? Also, I'm a strong supporter of the idea that individual happiness comes before other people.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Bullshit. I'd say it's less moral to stay with someone you're not happy with. What would make you happier, your boyfriend staying with you because he feels obligated to or him being honest and breaking up with you? Also, I'm a strong supporter of the idea that individual happiness comes before other people.

I was talking about the way in which he should break up with her.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Didn't you read the sentence right after that????
Make sure it's on Friday so that way she cools off a little.

Ah yes this makes you much less of a dick.

Or the sentence after the next sentence? I merely suggested that because he said that she was a huge cryer and he didn't want to see that >_>

If you're a sensible person you don't try to not see someone cry, after hurting them, particularly after breaking up with them, just because you feel uncomfortable with it. Odds are whatever your fear is of seeing someone cry is outweighed by the crying girl who was just dumped.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Get to know her better if you never have anything to talk about. See on what levels you guys connect. I'm having the exact same problem with my boyfriend right now, but I'm trying to connect with him before i absolutely decide to break up with him. And no matter what, do NOT break up with her through text. You will be jumped by her friends

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Personally, I would end it. I've been in a purely physical relationship, and it sucks. Majorly. Ended up getting cheated on that way. Not saying it'd happen to you, but chances are alot higher. Just try talking to her more, find stuff to talk about. Do stuff together.

play monopoly with her.
it'll force you to have something to talk about.

but if i was in this situation, i'd probably hit it and quit it.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ugh maybe I should've worded my post way differently. First of all just because I suggested it does'nt mean I do it. I've never broken up with a girl when were not face to face.

Anywayz like I said I only said that cause he said she was a cryer and blah blah blah. I should've worded it differently. So sorry people's. I'm really not a dick and I dont believe in that

Sleeping Rebirth

hey guys thnks for ur opinions they helped and i did break up with her and she didn't cry and me and her will still be friends. i did it face to face and she was thinkin of goin wiv another guy like 2 days after we stoped dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back