• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS TGS 09 Trailer: English Subbed, High Quality, and Cropped!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
The BBS JP website put the trailer up, so GameTrailers put it up, and I cropped it and put English subtitles. Enjoy...I changed dome of the translation to make it less awkward in English, but it's the same basic lines. The first one has no subtitles, and second does.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
why the hell would you want it cropped? the trailer was made that way for a reason.

subtitles are nice, but that's already been done :/

Why the heck wouldn't you want it cropped? I hate those little boxes! And besides, in the actual video link on YouTube, I put up downloads so people could use them in AMVs or something.

TH3GADFLY

Hey, some people don't like the squares around it okay. It ticks me off that some people don't like cinnamon with their french toast, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the choice.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I say thanx for trying, but cropping the video lessens the quality, and cuts out a bit of the imagery shown in the trailer. They way the trailers were shown were presented that way on purpose.

Lazybones

Well, I like it cropped. Looks better on youtube when it's cropped. Thanks, TC.

Yeesh, some people here can be so harsh.

Grayrock

Why the heck wouldn't you want it cropped? I hate those little boxes! And besides, in the actual video link on YouTube, I put up downloads so people could use them in AMVs or something.

YOU FOOL! DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!

I personally didn't mind the little square thingys; it didn't bother me. Thanks for putting up the video though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont have a problem with it cropped. He is right, it would be better for amvs. You never see annoying boxes in decent amvs so this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back